Eren x Arro Oneshot

[ARRO POV]

I came home pretty late at night; around 2AM at the latest. I opened my door, holding the almost broken sword tightly in my hand. I ran my fingers through my hair and closed the door with my leg.. although, it didn't open. I turned around and looked up at my fiancè standing in my door.

"Hello, amor." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes, walking towards my chest and putting all my ores, stones, and dirt inside. "What are you doing up so late?" I muttered, shutting the wooden box closed before walking over to my bed and turning on my bedside lantern. Eren walker inside and shut the door behind him, sitting down next to the bed and leaning against it.

I looked over it and ruffled his hair, soft coo's escaping his mouth. He smiled and looked up at me. "I couldn't sleep.. then I saw you walking outside my window." I leaned over and kissed him on his forehead, closing my eyes as I rested my head in his short and fluffy hair. "Aww, so you care about me now?" I teased and Eren stood up, sitting down next to me and leaning against my shoulder. 

"Of course I do. Ever since I gave you that dandelion and you gave me a diamond mace back, I knew I would care about you." He responded. I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my head in his neck, my cat ears twitching happily. "God, are you a poet now or somethin'?" I breathed in, melting into his touch miserably. I heard more 'coos' from him as he stroked my head from my ears and down to my neck.

"Maybe so, if you really want me too."

I giggled and blushed lightly, closing my eyes as Eren laid down beside me. "Why were you out so late anyway?.." Eren mumbled. I curled up into a little ball and yawned quietly. "I was getting wood and went to go mine afterwards.." I breathed in and felt his hand rest on my hair, kissing me on my forehead. "At least take me with you next time. Wouldn't want you dying." I chuckled weakly before yawning again. "Buenas noches, Arro." I heard him say quietly, tighting my hug around him.