The Sky Wants To Kill Me.

Where am I called out Percy into the hollow darkness. "oh you're safe for just a while" came back the voice from the dark tunnels. Who's there? The figure just came out enough so that Percy could tell his features he was wearing a maroon polo and blue shorts, and he had a smile on his face that told me he was up to no good. Who are you i demanded "Oh I am just your great grandfather", said the voice "My great grandfather is long gone who are you?" "You're dad told you nothing about me, I really should have killed Kronos" "Wait you're ouranos aren't you" "Oh now you remember me, well yes I am ouranos and I will speak with you again" Percy woke up for a start he remembered the dream and went to Annabeth, Grover and Thalia he figured they would be the best to tell for now "Percy where were you you missed archery practice" said Annabeth. Percy told them about his dream. "This can only mean trouble dad has always been worried that this would happen to me but he never predicted that this would happen to you" Thalia said. "What would happen to me?" Percy asked "There was this curse. In the sky's there is a domain so high that not even dad can control what goes on there is a bunch of ouranos's kids that he let live, his favorite kids not kronos or the titans but winged creatures made of the darkest cloud and the dirtiest dirt they have both the powers of Gaia and Ouranos they can regenerate and can use the wind to create hurricanes that can destroy the ocean. So there was this prophecy The child who's parent controls the way the mortals live will let on a danger that can destroy worlds for beyond ours. But now I am starting to think that maybe the one who controls the way mortals live could be by water your dads domain. Percy if I am right than you are in mortal danger it was said that there is a fleet strong enough to destroy all the Olympians and create a war so strong that life its self will be distinguished, you have to do something about this." "But what should I do?" "All he has to do is kill you in the summer solstice. So if you can stay alive till then you're safe and so is the entire world." "great now i am going to die against the sky, wait what about the scythe that kronos used to kill him lets add some more celestial bronze to that and get the Hephaestus cabin to blend it with Greek fire shouldn't that burn him and cut him but this time for ever." "OK but now we should go for sword practice" at the sword fighting arena Percy saw a unmistakable cloud that looked like him helping another cloud looking quite similar to ouranos.