What not to do when planning ahead

5 Months later

A large table in the dark ashes hits the desk, glasses with liquor being consumed and men in suit and ties sitting down or standing holding guns.

???: "Now that everyone's here let's start this meeting."

A gray haired man sat on the front chair of the desks as his red glance pierces each person on the seats like a knife through them.

Vampiro: "I know that our... product delivery is having some trouble."

Mob boss1: "Problems my ass! That freak with the red cape and chains keeps on ruining our orders!"

Mob boss 2: "Yeah!"

And one by one they started to talk one over the other how it's is his fault why it was late, His fault! If the vigilante bust their orders! The money they wasted just for it to get confiscated by the feds!

Suddenly a tap on the desk begins to play a rythym as the talking immediately becomes dead silent. The claw like nails from the white haired man glances at the table from man to man.

Vampiro: "I do admit that this has been out of hand but I do promise my friends..."

Everything began slowly rotating as they stayed in place... except for the vampire

Vampiro: "That your product will be in safe hands... please be kind enough to write where we will drop off the product to your... private residences..."

Suddenly the bosses not in their will, began writing down in their handkerchief and slide it across to him in usion.

As the vampire obtains the handkerchiefs and got off of the chairs he looks at the man on his right hand.

Vampiro: "Do it."

Vampiro whispers as he exits the room as booms and bangs filled the room when the door closed behind them.

Vampiro walks down as he passes the handkerchief on each men down the hallway.

Vampiro: "Grab a handful of your soldiers, go to the residences and loot the ill the floors are nothing but wood. The vigilante won't intervene, I made sure."

Vampiro says in a low dark tone as he continues wander off down the hallway

Meanwhile

???: "Whatch you standing there for? Get your ass moving!"

A thug exclaims as the perspective finshes typing down specific dates and locations. Suddenly it fades into the bottom of a tub as water drops down.

William: "5 hours from now... on first street... alleyway with no trash cans and smell like piss..."

William says quietly as he turns off the shower and exits it. He looks into the mirror as the vessel was different... he looks more of himself than what he looked like when he first came here...

Williams jaw was gone, his organs are visible through his bones and tissues, looking more dead than ever.

William groans quietly as he walks past the mirror. After putting on some comfortable clothes William wonders off the apartment. When he opens the cabinet and finds a box that says magnum.

William: "Sounds useful ."

William says as he puts the box on the counter and wonders off to the silver rectangle box with handles. William opens the door of the rectangle and find a blue shirt cylinder with the words 'bud light.'