3X5 - Bloodstream of Life

"They are coming sir, we haven't the resources or weapons to fight back!" Says a townsfolk civilian, the Mayor of the town replies "Then we must use what we have for now and hope for the best, we hope and prayer that we survive the attack. If we are to die, then we die trying!" The civilian slowly nods and then he says "I will gather the people sir, we must be ready." The Mayor slowly nods as the civilian leaves the mayor's office. Suddenly, the mayor's bodyguard approaches him from the office window and he asks "Sir, is everything alright?" The mayor sighs and responds "Not really no, they are coming and the town is in danger, the people must fight so that we have a chance at survival!" The bodyguard nods slowly and then he states "I will join the people in order to protect you, sir!" The mayor nods and he says "No, you will stay at my side, that is your duty, you stay with me!" The bodyguard loads his sidearm and the mayor exclaims "That won't do nothing to them, unless you did certain things to weaponise the shells." The mayor's bodyguard puts his gun away and then he states "Then I shall use melee, even if my life is taken to protect yours, sir!" The mayor sighs knowing that it is indeed most likely to happen.

As the mayor readies himself inside his office with his own special personal weapon, he looks towards his bodyguard and he states "I'm loaded up, but like everyone else, I have very limited resources!" The bodyguard nods and then he too readies himself to protect the mayor from the threat that is imminent. Suddenly, screams and yells can be heard outside along with gunfire and explosions, the mayor gulps and then he states to his bodyguard "Its time to do what's right... Which is get rid of these filthy creatures!" He storms out of his office as he lifts his special weapon up from his side.

Once outside, he sees the enemies feasting on the blood of some civilians, he grunts and yells "Oi, over here! You leave my town alone, you filthy animals!" He loads his crossbow with a wooden stake and he shoots it towards one of the enemies that...

Once outside, he sees the enemies feasting on the blood of some civilians, he grunts and yells "Oi, over here! You leave my town alone, you filthy animals!" He loads his crossbow with a wooden stake and he shoots it towards one of the enemies that attacked his town and once it drove through the creatures heart, the creature bursts into flames and reduces down to dust. Suddenly, two more creatures appear right beside the mayor and they bring him to his knees, the bodyguard tries to reach the mayor, but he was too late, a creature grabs the bodyguard and sinks it's fangs right into his neck, he then snaps the bodyguard's neck to finish him off. These creatures are ancient, they are old... They are the original, they are... Vampires!

"Did you see that one dog? The poor thing!" Both me and Anna were laughing about our trip to the planet Barcelona and seeing the dogs with no noses, as we have a joke, I hear the TARDIS monitor warble and beep, I decide to go and take a look to see that there was something going on, on a planet known as Vonus, I frown and murmur "Well, here's a new one... Never heard of this planet before... Vonus, hmm, that's a bonus!" Anna rolls her eyes and she questions "Did you really have to do the bonus thing? Just because it rhymes, it does not mean you must take the first opportunity to say it!" I shrug my shoulders and respond "Yes it does, you know it does... Come on, give me this one!" Anna sighs and she exclaims "Fine, this one is a free pass, no annoying rhymes from now on!" I chuckle and then question "Want to go and take a look? May be something worth looking into." Anna nods and she says "Go on then..." I smirk and set the coordinates for Vonus and pushed the main lever up, the TARDIS begins materialising and the time rotor pulsates with a deep blue glow.