001. YOUTUBE

SPILL THE COFFEE AND DARE SESSION
KAIA RYDER

SPILL THE COFFEE AND DARE SESSION ❚ KAIA RYDER

kaia sets her camera facing it towards her and proceeds to turn on the power button. she heaves sigh before grabbing her drink.

"hey guys! welcome or welcome back" she says with a beam. "i know you guys have been missing out on a lot, so here it finally is!" she squeaks with excitement. "earlier i asked you guys on my NGL to ask me random questions, or put me through well, dares so here i am entertaining your jobless lives." she chuckles evilly.

"i don't know why i had the sudden urge to film this series again...." she awkwardly side-eyes the camera while taking a sip from her drink.

"anyways so the first question is... do i have a boyfriend? what even is this question? my ass can't endure a date let alone boyfriend. no i do not, next"

the brunette scrolls through the influx of requests before fixating on a dare, "so the next one is a dare. okay this will be interesting..." she rubs her palm together. "text your ex best friend telling her she's a hoe. you know i love beef-the meat and also beefing with random people so i'll do this (and maybe block her)" she whispers the latter part.

after a couple questions and dares later, she moves on to her last questions.

"okay so there are two more questions left and one dare. thank god, i've already made a fun out of myself like what the fuck were those dares? my dms are flooding asking whom i got engaged to. that engagement post dare was shit guys don't ever do that. okay so the dare first."

she reads the dare on her NGL and immediately slaps her hand on her mouth, "y'all are nasty for putting me through all these stunts. now i've got to text a random person? that too on snapchat?" she cries out, "my snap score is 458,028 by the way. i am a whore."

"okay i'll just pick out a user, whoever i feel like their user is hilarious. and i am going to blur out their username because you all nasty bitches are going to pester them." kaia pleads jokingly in front of the camera. "i'll update you guys after the person (hopefully) adds me back. till then adios my pooks!"

kaia blows a kiss to the camera before switching it off.

author's note
hey guys, this is a short update but i hoped you liked it!