Only memorie

You were only a couple months old, laying in your leave and sticks built crib with your mother singing next to you in navi. " Oh oh the leaves sì branches our homeeeee.  my nawm sa'nok, Oel ngati kameie nga will frakrr lu skien he- " before she gets interprets by you "sa'nok" you say to your mother in a baby voice, as you are still learning how to talk.
" My 'eveng! 'upe lu nga doing txen ke'ya oe thought nga were sleeping! ( my child! What are you doing awake ke'ya I thought you were sleeping! ) " your mother says smiling brightly as she dangles her song cord above you.
You start playing with it as you giggle and laugh. " Nga na tsal huh my 'eveng? tse nga will have 'aw of fay pehrr nga lu older! sì nga säsìlpey a nìtxan ngim 'aw ( You like it huh my child? Well you will have one of these when you are older! And you hope a very long one ) " your mother says giggling as she carry's on dangling it.
" where is tay'ra? " you say titling your head.
" tay'ra is out in the forest exploring! " your mother says smiling.

You and your mother were playing until you and your mother heard a big bang. Your mother looked behind her in shock and fear as she grabbed you in a leaves blanket and ran to find tay'ra.

The next thing you know there was smoke everywhere, fire in some places.

" TAY'RA!! " your mother says scared, trying to find your sister.
Your mother finds your sister and grabs her tightly.

The sky people had came.
Your mother ran with you two as she saw that people were taking children to another village, but only children were aloud.

She was shocked not wanting to let you two go she hid down with you two. But then, your father, the ole'tekan found all of you and took you and your sister away from your mother and into the arms of another clan. To keep you both safe.

The last memorie you know, you getting held by your sister and different clan member and seeing your father holding your mother in his arms while they are both crying.