Koji Koda x male!reader

WARNING: I don't actually know how this character behaves so don't call out any character errors QwQ

AU: You have a quirk where your partially cat, This will be an occurring quirk, don't like it, don't read it ^^

CHARACTER FROM MHA

TYPE OF STORY: Fluff, with possible angst

TRIGGER WARNINGS: SH, suicide mentions

(ALL CHARACTERS USED ARE CHOSEN USING SPIN THE WHEEL)

(BXB)

STORY:

You lay in bed, bored with nothing to do as your girlfriend, Mina, sends you a text. You quickly perk up and grab your phone but then instantly tear up as you see the text.

ᴍɪɴᴀ <3: ʜᴇʏ, ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴜᴘ. ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ.

Your heart sinks, and tears run down your cheeks... "...fuck..." You whimper, thinking about finally doing what you wanted...why shouldn't you? What even is the point of living if she broke up with you? Another notification pops up just as you pick up the blade from the bottom of your drawer.

ᴋᴏᴅᴀ: ʜᴇʏ (ʏ/ɴ) ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ɢᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ?

ʏᴏᴜ: ʜᴇʏ ᴋᴏᴅᴀ, ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅᴀʏ...ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ? ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ...

 You send your reply and gently pull the blade across your arm, the sting bringing a slight amount of pleasure to you. Maybe you did deserve this pain? You got a few more messages but didn't bother checking them, why should you-? You carry on pulling the blade across, again and again...until you hear the door lock click. You freeze up...the only other person who had the key was...Koda... "Hey man, you alright?" He yells from the corridor, you wanted to run, to lock yourself in the bathroom...but you couldn't. You were stuck to the spot as he walked in. Blood dripping from your arm, the blade on the floor, where you dropped it.

"...Y/N...get up." He frowns, his eyes filling with comfort. "Come here kiddo..." He sighs softly as you walk over to him. You were shaking in fear as he gently wrapped you in a hug. "Y/N...give me your arm..." He gently whispered, stroking your head, your ears were down and your tail was also hanging low. You gently stretched you arm out to him and he looked over the wounds. He gently brought you to your bathroom. "Hey...just gently wash it okay? I'll grab the first aid kit..." He whispered as you turned the tap on with a nod. Not long he came back with a first aid kit and looked you in the eyes, "Hey kitten, pass me your arm again." He whispered softly as you passed him your arm. He gently disinfected it and then bandaged it.

"Tell me what's wrong" He whispered softly, looking at you before gently hugging you. You sniffle softly as you debate what you should tell him, oh fuck it right? He's your friend. Just tell him everything. "...w-well...Mina...broke up with me...a-and...w-why should I even be here...?" You sniffle softly, before continuing. "...I just...feel so...insignificant...w-why..." You sob out, bursting into tears again. He gently kissed your forehead, "Hey, it's okay...shhhh...you'll be fine. It'll get better kitten...just...I'll be here for you kitten. Don't you worry." He whispers, pulling you into a hug. "I'll always be here for you. No matter what happens. I love you..."

So what did y'all think? ^^

-Your Kitten😏