Preview

A young woman with black clothing walked out the abandoned building. The woman was a spy who goes by Dame, in the field that is. She was a woman ─ a master. A skilled individual who puts her mind and strategy on everything.

Dame removed her black mask that covered her h/c hair and lower half of her face. Her e/c eyes were sharp as any blade, blank as any paper that no ink has ever brushed on. Her footsteps and muffled, agonized groans were to be heard. The thick heel of her black boots making rustling sounds against the cemented floor. It was until then three fast beeps made its way to her ears.

Then, a loud boom was to be heard from behind Dame. The said spy only eyed the building which was now in ashes and crumbling pieces of cement and dust. The spy Dame just merely let out a small chuckle under her breath. It was obviously a smug one. The enemies in that building were the ones she considers; head aching, tiring, and annoying. To be frank, their boss was a pain in the ass.

Dame guessed the enemies in that building are fried up in the fire the explosion caused. The sound of fire crackling and occasional whirls of wind were the ones to be heard as Dame watched the building burn to the ground. It was the only thing that can keep her entertained at the moment.

Tapping her right foot impatiently as she waited for the signal from headquarters. The signal, or a call from her seemingly normal watch was going to send beeps that only a spy from that headquarters will understand, pretty high tech right?

And after what felt like an eternity, which was probably just 5 minutes, the watched beeped── along while sending instructions to throw the watch into the air after 30 seconds of no sound, for it will self-destruft. Fun. Dame thought, reading the new location in a just a swift second.

Sumeru City, 3rd alley down Aranara street.

Dame threw it as high as she can before it exploded midair, seeing it being blasted into the night sky before exploding into thousands, if not, millions of tiny pieces. Oh, how Dame loved explosions as much as she feared them. She loved the ear-deafening, heartdropping sound it makes just as much she loved how bright it was. To cause lots of destruction... She just loved it.

Wonder what my next mission will be. The spy thought, turning her back towards the fire. Continuing her walk, away from the building which she herself burned down with her enemies inside.

Sumeru City

Inside the bustling territory of Sumeru city, most were mingling with their own businesses, while others mingled with each other. It was the same old routine of city dwellers. Some hanged clothes from the balcony their apartment has, some in a hurry to school or work, some just eating in a cafe, and one spy who walked to the 3rd alley down Aranara street for... work reasons.

When Dame reached Sumeru City. She felt the warm sunlight touch her e/c skin, good thing she wore sunscreen. The sound of busy people going on about their lives just makes Dame do the same. Mind her business, just as they mind theirs.

Upon reaching the 3rd alley, there was an inconspicuous photobooth just sitting in an obvious corner. For normal people, it would be considered rigged and useless. The machine eating their pennies up before spitting them out like hot rice. There were lots of posters pasted onto the small boothroom. Most were complaints, but some were missing people posters. Maybe that was Dame's mission.

It couldn't be. And it's the police department's job, maybe a detective even, but a spy? Well, you have to be very important to the government for that kind of treatment, sorry to say.

Sliding the curtains open, closing them back up almost immediately, Dame pressed a few buttons before looking into the camera. "Agent Dame." A sound of metal came rushing to her ears. But, before she could react, the seat of the booth suddenly dropped. A drop that could mean the end of someone's life. The feeling when your heart stayed above while you drop to your death, sounds fun. Dame felt her heart race, but her expression remained composed.