Lay

A motorcycle was followed by a car suddenly the motorcycle stopped and turned to the BMW black car. The man in the car got out.

" Duncan chriss lay Thiago , I am ur new bodyguard 'kai' hope we 'll get along each other though u made my lungs stuck in "the man introduced himself to the guy on the motorcycle took of his brand new helmet and shook his head.

" let's go home u 're needed now" he muttered  " here u are"
After  a couple minutes they were at home ,they came to a big mansion exactly lay's home.
"Hey u were out right?"  a girl came from the chat room who looked like lay for sure her big sparkling grey eyes with a dark green dye haired, it was her sister ofcuz .

A man came from upstairs " u are not going to school kids?" he asked loudly
" c'mon dad it's on friday it's  not nessecary to go to school" the girl muttered " kai take them to school rn and u lay stop riding that flicking motorcyle i can't admit u wasted ur money on that stupid ride and u Ava see u out now" it was their father who looked a bit like 'Ava' Lay's sister

Lay is 18 years old he was from a richest wealthy family in canada ,his dad 'Malik' owned many companies,the biggest school in canada and industries with more land all over the world and his mom 'Adele' owned the malls and hotels in the country , his sister 'Ava' as the youngest one in the Thiago family .Lay was the heir to all Thiago's properties but he didn't like anything or anyone in his whole life he was an iced heart inside.

"Lay look i bought new headphones aren't they cool" Ava pleaded  lay to look at her new headsets ,lay was a sleep against the window , he looked and said nothing "Say something bro"

" we're  here at ur school I 'll be waiting here after school in the parking lot and lastly don't  make me wait long" kai announced to them.

"hey! don't  say that! we do what we want either we come late or not it's our decision how are u so rude " she looked at lay.

"u 're not saying anything lay, oh i forgot u all bad guys ,villain!" she stormed out angrily and shut the door angrily.

" u little u shouldn't hit the car like that " kai shouted at her 

"It's not urs " she went hurrying and lay got out and walked.

" hey" kai called "Have a nice day" he said to lay and then lay turned to see Ava waiting for him

"c'mon lay" she waved at him and suddenly they heard an alarm which was for fire outbreak .The alarm had rang for a minutes telling everybody to execute the building but for lay and Ava heard it late cos they were in the parking lot far from the building .

They heard the building burst there was a bomb in the school kai got out of the car quickly to take Lay and Ava in the car and go but suddenly everything was unclear their ears had broken from the loud burst Ava was down and Lay was walking trying to save her , kai came and helped Lay to take Ava and go .
______

At the Thiago soft company ,In the meeting room Malik was sitting with his share holders of all over the world.

"It's  been a long time since my promise was made" Malik said
"But ur son hasn't finished his school yet how are u going to handle this when he's still young to take over?" One of the women muttered.

"Malik u have a short time to fulfill ur promise u already old we want ur son to rule over" another man added
"Yah i know he still have one term to end his studies remember he's  a genius than u imagine. I trust him give me 6 months I 'll bring him to u friends" Malik explained to them making them calm down for a short time.

"so let's proceed to the aim let's welcome Mr Hejak to present his newly project thank you" Malik secretary 'Felix' talked as the man went in front to take the place.