Gimme a smile

"Babe, I'm really tired... can't you wait? " Shou mumbled lazily rolling onto his back.
"Shou ~~, I-I'm h-hard. " Hiroto whined, rubbing his erect cock against Shou's thighs.
"Will a hand job help? " Shou rolled onto his side to face Hiroto.
"Yes! I-I mean y-yes... " Hiroto led Shou's hand to the bulge.
"Whoa, you're this wet? " Shou teased as he rubbed his hand over Hiroto's bulge.
"J-just do it already! " Hiroto said in between breaths.
"Impatient one huh? " Shou smirked looking at Hiroto's lust filled eyes. There were tears of pleasure in them.
Shou slowly unzipped Hiroto's pants and worked his way into his boxers which made Hiroto gasp.
"S-shou, there..." Hiroto grabbed him by the arm and led him to the mushroom head of his cock.
Leaking this much? Shou thought to himself. Shou rubbed his middle finger over the head, smearing pre-cum all over Hiroto's cock and his hand.
Erotic moans continued to escape Hiroto's dry mouth as Shou continued to tease.
"Shou, please... "
"Why don't you shut up and be the innocent kid you are and let daddy do his job? " Shou squeezed Hiroto's member tightly, reminding him who was the boss.
"Hai... "
Hiroto continued to moan loudly into Shou's neck as Shou gradually started to pump Hiroto's cock.
"Ha... S-shou, faster... Please... "
"Where? " Shou being the incredible tease he was made Hiroto blush 50 shades of dark crimson.
Eyes closed, Hiroto whispered into Shou's ear, "m-my c-cock... "
"Now that's a Good boy. "Shou chuckled sexily into Hiroto's neck, making him shudder with excitement.
Shou started to pump faster. Brows furrowed, Hiroto cracked opened his eyes. All Shou saw in his eyes was helplessness, So horny he looked helpless.
"Hey... Is it that painful? "Shou wasn't a calculative person, but when it came to seeing Hiroto, his one and only love in the entire world, have a frown on his face, he'd do anything just to put a smile on his face and kill whoever put that frown on Hiroto's beautiful face.
"Y-you're teasing me too much... It's killing me... "
"Come on, gimme a smile and I'll let you come. "Shou looked at Hiroto with loving eyes as he continued pumping Hiroto's cock, gradually getting faster.
Hiroto looked up into Shou's dark chocolate. He shut his eyes, all that passed his mind was Shou, I love you.
A smile slowly crept up Hiroto's face.
"That's more like it... " Shou started pumping Hiroto's cock as fast as he could.
"I-I'm g-gonna come! Shou! Shit! " Hiroto gripped the bed sheets So tightly it turned his knuckles white.
"Then come. Scream my name, say you love me. Smile. "
That sexy voice was enough to make Hiroto come screaming Shou's name in pleasure. But most importantly, he was smiling. His Pearl white teeth were showing, and So were Shou's.