Imagination...

My name is Joy. I'm a normal high school student, and I dream of being in one of those Korean drama movies and series.

Well, my story is kind of the opposite of a Korean drama Series.

On the first day of school in the 10th grade, there was a new transfer student in our class, His a guy I know.

It seems like you already know what this guy's role is in my story, but no it's not what you're thinking.

I walked in our classroom, and guess what I saw once I first stepped in. I saw the new guy looking handsome as hell. As I looked closer to his face I noticed make-up. Like a foundation, Mascara, eyeshadow, everything. And I was like "You're gay?!" And everyone in the classroom turned to look at me. Gosh that was so embarrassing, the guy looked at me strangely, then he answered "Well, no I'm not. This person over here, which is my cousin. Put make-up on my face" then I turned to look at his cousin, who is also my best friend. She was holding a bag that was full of makeup in it. Before I could talk the teacher walked in, and I didn't get to talk to them both since everyone was going to their own seats.

Since it was the first day of class, we had to introduce ourselves in front and say our favorite things, our hobbies. The first person was called up front, and then the other and so on until the guy who was wearing makeup earlier, it was his turn to introduce himself. He went up front introducing himself "Hi, my Name is Leopard, and I just moved in with my mom here in the province. My hobbies are drawing when I have free time"

"He's kinda cute..." So I thought.

I was staring at him until the teacher called me and it was my time to introduce myself.

I could feel my anxiety kick in as I stood up front. I thought I was going to embarrassed my self like last year. But thankfully I had enough courage to do it.

"Hi, Good morning everyone. My name Joy and my hobbies are drawing and writing stories"

As long as I didn't embarrass myself again, like I do every year.

  Third Person P. O. V

Time passed and it was already lunch. Joy grabbed her lunchbox and went to go to the cafeteria. Along the hallways she bumped into someone, she bumped into Leopard.

"Oh it's you..." - Leo

"What do you mean me?" - Joy

"It's nothing. I'm new to this school and my cousin isn't helping me to get more familiar with this scho-" - Leo

"Let me guess, you want me to help you?" - Joy

"Y-yeah" - Leo

Joy didn't say anything. She just walked through the hallways and went to the cafeteria.

Leopard was not expecting her to do that. He stood there dumbfounded, confused on why she didn't say anything.

Joy felt a little guilty because she disagreed, but she is a busy person. Joy's always busy on her studies.

Joy's P. O. V

"Seriously why is he asking me? I mean there are so many people in this school that he could get help with, but why me?"
Joy silently said.

Her emotions were mixed up.

Words: 559