IPartyWithSpencer

Excitement filled the air as Carly and Freddie prepared for both the arrival of their baby, Grace, and a memorable New Year's party. Amidst baby room decorations and baby shower preparations, they envisioned a joyous celebration to welcome the new year and the newest member of their family. The house buzzed with anticipation, echoing the happiness that awaited them in the coming months.

Freddie, concerned, knocks on the bathroom door, "Carly, are you okay? What's going on?"

Carly's voice, slightly shaky, responds, "Morning sickness, Freddie. It hit me hard today."

Freddie enters, holding her hair back as she continues, "I thought morning sickness was supposed to be over by now. Grace isn't due for a few months."

Carly sighs, "Pregnancy is full of surprises, I guess. Could you grab a glass of water?"

Freddie nods, leaving momentarily, and returns with a glass. "Here you go. Anything I can do to help?"

Carly smiles weakly, "Just being here is enough. Maybe we should talk to the doctor about this."

Freddie puts a reassuring hand on Carly's shoulder, "Hey, babe, it's okay. I've read that morning sickness can still happen later in pregnancy. It's probably just a normal part of the journey."

Carly looks at him skeptically, "But it feels different, Freddie. Maybe we should check with the doctor, just to be sure."

Freddie smiles, "I understand your concern, but Grace has been doing fine in all our check-ups. It's likely a little bump in the road. I'm here for you, and we'll get through this together. What can I do to make you more comfortable right now?"

Carly takes a deep breath, "I guess you're right. Let's wait a bit, and if it persists, we'll talk to the doctor. For now, just being here with me is enough."

Freddie nods, "Absolutely, Carly. We've got this."

Freddie smiles, "I love you too, babe. How about we focus on the positive? Let's get ready to grab some stuff for the New Year's party. It'll be a great distraction, and we can make some amazing memories."

Carly grins, "I love you to babe You're right. A little shopping spree for our party sounds fun. What do we need to get?"

Freddie lists, "Party decorations, snacks, and maybe some non-alcoholic sparkling cider for a toast. We want everyone to enjoy, including you and Grace."

Carly nods, "Sounds perfect. Let's make it a celebration to remember. And thanks for being so supportive, Freddie."

Freddie gives her a gentle kiss, "Always, Carly. Now, let's go make this New Year's party amazing."

Carly grins, "Freddie, I was thinking, maybe we should have the New Year's party at Spencer's apartment. It's more spacious, and he's offered to host."

Freddie considers, "That could work, and it takes some pressure off us. Plus, Spencer's place has a cool vibe. What do you think?"

Carly nods, "Exactly! It'll be less for us to worry about, especially with the baby preparations. I'll talk to Spencer and let him know our plan."

Freddie smiles, "Sounds like a plan. Let's make it a memorable New Year's bash for everyone, including Grace."

Freddie kneels down, gently placing his hands on Carly's belly, "Hey there, Grace. It's your dad. How are you doing in there?"

Carly smiles, watching the sweet moment, "You're already such a good dad, Freddie."

Freddie grins, talking to Carly's belly, "Grace, we're so excited to meet you. Your mom and I have been planning this New Year's party for you, and we can't wait for you to join us. You're going to have an awesome time with the coolest parents ever."