Part:-16

(Not edited....if any mistake point it out)

A/n pov...

"Kahan jaa rhe hai hum"
(Where are we heading to)

YN asked being blindfolded while roohi was taking her somewhere. There was no trance of tahir near them as YN could feel that.

"Mumma have some patience"

Roohi said in a cute voice making YN chuckle.

Finally roohi stopped and YN felt like that roohi had also gone from here.

"Roohi kahan ho tum....tum theek to ho na....mai yai kapda nikal rhi hu aankhon sai bahut hogya"
(Roohi where are you....are you fine or not....I am removing this cloth from eyes it's enough)

She said removing the cloth and the moment she opened her eyes....bright light forced her to close her eyes again.

Finally she adjusted herself and opened to see a very beautiful view in front of her.

The decoration was simple yet elegant

She smiled at the view and her eyes were shining not due to light but due to happiness.

"Turn around"

She heard roohi's voice from behind.

She looked behind and widened her eyes.

Tahir was sitting on his knees with flowers while holding his ears.

"Bolo ab"
(Speak now)

Roohi said shaking his shoulders. He took a deep breath and looked at YN in her eyes.

"Mujhe pta hai ki pichle kuch dino sai humare beech thodi nok jhok ho rhi hai.....mai maanta hu ki galti meri thi....maine tumhe bahut bura bola mujhe pachtava hai uss baat ka.....please mujhe maaf krdo"

(I know from past few days there have been quarrels between us....I agree that it was my mistake....I said you very bad things which I regret.....please forgive me"

There was a spark of forgiveness in his eyes which couldn't be ignored by her.

He had never said sorry to anyone in his whole life but right now he was genuine that he was regretting the things he said to her.

They both were just staring at each other intensely while roohi crossed her arms on her chest.

"Mumma abhi flowers lai bhi lo or papa ko maaf krdo.....wahan mera pizza thanda ho rha hai"
"Mom pls take the flowers now and forgive dad....my pizza is getting cold there"

They both chuckled at her then again they both looked at each other.

Tahir held his ear and mouthed
"Sorry"