chapter 9

Bojan was setting up the phone to start a instagram live.I was looking around the studio when I felt someone behind me.The person gently grabbed me and when to a small corner.It was Jan

Jan
Sophia let me ask you this question why are you here and how did it happen that you went on a date with kris.

Sophia
Well first thing you can't be judging me when I go on dates since you haven't been in my life for what feels like forever.I am studying politics at a university here in Amsterdam.Father is very proud of my achievement.Also I am only 5 years younger than you and I am more mature than you Jan.

Jan
Ok miss know it all,let me just tell you that even though we haven't been family for ages doesn't mean that I won't now not look out for my little sister.Also it is very dangerous to just go out with random strangers.But I am happy that you found a way with kris.

Sophia
Ok can we end this discussion

Jan
Yes Sophia we can end it

We walked back to the living room where bojan was on the live.Jure was drinking some Jack Daniels.Kris was with bojan doing the live.Nace was not here at the moment.Bojan showed the phone to Jan.

Bojan
And here is Jan.

Jan
Hello baby boos how are you all

Bojan
We have a special guest joining us today.Baby boos welcome Sophia.

Sophia
Hi nice to meet you all

Bojan
We have decided to do a singing contest and you baby boos need to decide who is better at it.

Kris
There will be two people who will try to win the round.

Bojan
Oh look who has decided to join Nace come quick

Kris
Let me announce the teams Bojan

Bojan
Ok krisko

Kris
Ugh bojan

Bojan
Hahaha

Kris
Anyways the teams are
Bojan-Käärijä
Sophia-Jan
Kris-Nace

Bojan
Jure won't participate since he is a bit drunk.

Bojan and kris
Let the contest begin

Bojan and käärijä chose to sing to a backstreet boys song.Sophia and Jan decided to sing a Artic Monkeys song.Kris and nace decided to sing a Lps song.

Sophia's Pov
It was so much fun.I hadn't had that much fun it some days.We all had gotten a bit drunk so they offered me to stay in one of their rooms.I tried to decline it but they insisted on me sleeping at the studio to be more safe.