Chapter 12

"Do you know," Logan traced the tip of his fingers on Nathan's collarbone. "Since you came back into my life, you're all I ever think about?" Slowly his fingers dipped, only to stop at the older man's pebbled nipple. His eyes darkened, and the insides of his mouth watered with hunger. As quick as a striking viper, he descended, capturing the brown bud between his teeth. He nibbled and nursed like he'd been starved for years. In a sense, he had been. When Nathan moaned, arching into the touch with eyes tightly closed, a wave of satisfaction coiled his stomach. Beautiful: He nursed harder, meaner, angrier.

"I'm burning up," Nathan whimpered underneath him, gone was the little reasoning from earlier. "My whole body is on fire. Logan, make it stop."

Logan rose, leaving behind trails of sloppy kisses — some featherlight — from the center of Nathan's chest, on his throat, before he shushed him and whispered into his ear, "I will, baby; I will."

Nathan's thick eyelashes fluttered beautifully as if Logan's voice had an effect on him, and perhaps it did. He wrapped his arms around Logan's shoulder and whined, "Lo — Logan."

For a moment Logan could not help himself to stop and drink at the sight of the naked man underneath him. Nathan's eyes had grown softer with wanton lust, legs spread in invitation, and he seemed more relaxed, and compliant, like he had given complete control over to Logan. He had always been the most perfect him, and over the years that did not change — he had godly beauty, Logan believed, and he was so close to worship the ground the older man walked on.

"What are you waiting for?" Nathan asked.

Yes, what was he waiting for?

His eyes flickered to the drawer where he placed the camera and then back at the desperate man. There was no doubt he would use whatever was about to happen tonight against his ex-lover; Nathan deserved it, after all. However, he was no rapist. Nathan said he wanted this; did he really, though? Logan needed another reassurance, so he tilted the older man's face and said in a deep tone, "Look at me." Nathan's big doe eyes instantly flickered open. "Is this what you really want?" Nathan nodded. " I won't do it if you're not sure. Are you sure?"

Nathan's dark skin gleamed under the room light, and when he jerked his hips upwards to meet Logan's hardened cock, he assured with desperation clouding his eyes, "I want this, please just touch me."

Slowly, Logan wetted his lips and then whispered, "If ever you want to stop, tell me and I'll stop."

He did not wait for a reply, nor did he care about anything else anymore other than kissing this beautiful man in his arms. As he closed in on the inches in between them and his tongue dipped into Nathan's mouth, who moaned softly, Logan's last rational thought was all gone. What may come tomorrow no longer mattered. What mattered at this moment was the withering, moaning mess underneath him, he craved to devour Nathan tonight; every inch of him — both body and mind.

Logan smiled into the kiss before they parted lips. "Look at you," he said afterward. "So needy, you're practically gagging for it... How long has it been since you got a proper fuck? Don't touch yourself." His eyes darkened eyes when Nathan's fingers curled over his cock, and although the older man whined pitifully, he complied, so Logan's eyes softened. "That's right. Only I get to touch you."

Nathan parted his wet lips and gasped, his thighs quivered, too, when another flashing pain probably stuck to his stomach. He looked like a prized possession, one that Logan wished to lock up forever, hide behind closed doors so no one could steal. Suddenly, Logan's breath caught in his throat, and he kept his piercing eyes on Nathan's body as he reached for the nightstand next to his bed and snatched the lube. "Spread your legs," he ordered. Nathan did, so a smile crept up, "So good for me, aren't you?"