AITA for serving a woman wearing a hijab a dish with bacon in it?

I (19F) am a full time university student and i work at a popular chain restaurant in the US known or its never ending soup, salads and bread sticks. At the time we were also doing the never ending pasta deal needless to say, it was super busy.

During the shift, I got a table for four with an adult wearing a hijab.

after giving the table enough time to review the menu, I took the order. The adult woman orders the "Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara". I mmediately frown at this because the pasta she ordered has bacon in it, it says on the menu. I didn't want to assume that she don't eat bacon. I feel like I would be the asshole if I assumed that she couldn't eat the dish based on her appearance alone. She was the one who ordered it and she wasn't rushed on my end to pick a meal quickly. THe description clearly states there is a bacon in the dish. I didn't say anything and just put the order in.

I bought the food to the table and she and her husband were furious, it was alarming. they were yelling enough to get the attention of other folks enjoyig their meal in the dining room. Her husband requested to see my manager. My manager comped the meal and the table, they left the restaurant almost immediately. My manager sat me down after and give me a write up.

My manager said that I should have made of an effort to let her know that the dish had bacn in it. The table told her may actions were offensive as she almist at ate the dish. I tried to explain to my manager that the guest ordered it. I never suggested the dish as an entree. I was in "damned if I did, damned if I didn't" situation. I think if I assume that she couldn't eat bacon or even acknowledge it, it would've came across as judgemental and rude. I don;t think I deserve the write up.

Also it was the busiest time of the year at this restaurant and I had other tables to tend to. I feel like my manager wrote me up to save her own ass.

AITA?

[source; r/AmItheAssole]