Part 1

Well fuck. Brad simpson is at my door, drunk. Again. Confessing his deepest, darkest secrets that I've already heard a million times.
"Hello darling, how are you this fine evening?" He slurs in his drunken tone.
"Brad, it's 4 o'clock in the fucking morning."
"Oh is it? I hadn't realised, any chance i could sleep on the sofa tonight?"
"Fine, but don't wake anyone up with your stumbling around."
"I promise i won't darling"
Spoiler alert, he was very loud. Luckily no one was woken up, if he'd have woken my mum or dad up, he would be fucked.

A bit of backstory, Brad and I have been childhood friends since we were born. Our parents were best friends, so obviously they did everything together, same as having children at the same time. My older brother and Brad were born a few days apart, therefore leading to them being inseparable. 3 years later, my parents had me, who was dragged along to everything by her older brother and his best friend. Between all of us, that includes my family and Brad's, I'm the odd one out. I have honey blonde hair and bright green eyes, whilst everyone else had brunette hair and blue eyes. I am a polar opposite. I always have been i guess being the only girl. Even now, at 18 years of age, I'm seen as a baby. This particular night, i answered the door as my brother had been out with Brad and, i assume, gone back to a girl's house, while Brad doesn't seem interested in any girls. I always joke about how i think he's gay. At this point, i really do.

At 10am, i drag myself out of bed and slump down the stairs with my Winnie the Pooh pajamas to check on Brad.
"You up?", I ask him.
"Just about. What time did i get here last night?"
"Four in the fucking morning"
"Whoops", he says, throwing his hands in the air.
"Yeah, fucking whoops. I'm making a brew, do you want one?"
"Might as well, hopefully it'll soothe the grating sound of your voice",he says, throwing in a smirk.
"You're so kind to me, it makes me forget how short you are", I say, giggling to myself as i make a dig at him.
"Everyone's gone to work then have they?"
"Yeah they had an early start and shouldn't be back until late"
"Fair enough"
Just as he says that, i hear the door go.
"You alright?", i hear my brother say.
"Yeah thanks, where did you get off to last night?"
"Oh this girl wanted it so bad, do just had-"
I interrupt him before i get scarred any further, 
"Theres a sister here too, please do not finish that sentence. I do not want to be scarred for life."
"Fine fine, anyways I'm off to bed, I'm knackered"
"I wonder why, too much shagging that's why", Brad says, smiling like a clown.
"Ew ew ew. Brad you did not have to input that"