1

Jimin is in front of a huge mansion still hesitating if he will knock or not. After a minute of taking a deep breath and clearing his mind he made up a decision.
"Wake up jimin, it's for your mother. You need his help." Jimin said to himself before he ring the bell on the gate.
The maid lead him to the living room and ask him to wait for his father.

A man in old age with a woman with snobbish look came down the stairs and sit opposite to him.
"Ahm... hey dad... can I borrow money. Mom is ongoing kidney dialysis and I don't have enough money to pay for the moment. I promise I will pay once I got a job."
"J- jimin.... the thing is..." Mr park said and cut off by the woman beside him.
"How shameless of you to come here and beg us for money."
"I pay you guys back, I promise." Jimin almost begged to the woman.
"Laurice maybe we can help him just now. Let's us just let him borrow some money. I mean his mother is sick." Mr park said.

The woman raise his eyebrows to his husband.
" You're still thinking about your ex wife!?"
"No, no, no, you mis understand. "
"Do I need to remind you that this is your family now and not them! George without me you are nothing!"
"Awww.... is this my loser brother. Asking for a money like a beggar. How pathetic." The young woman came from the door said.
"You know what dad, this is a mistake."
Jimim gathered his mom medical bills at the table and ready to leave.
"Wait, well give you the money" Lisa said jimins step sister.
"What!!!" Laurice said
"If..... you marry jeon jungkook in my place." Lisa blurt out.

"Oh..oh... my daughter is very clever and smart. That's a very good idea." Laurice said.
"Jeon jungkook... the good for nothing son of the jeon family. Isnt he is in the jail right now?" Jimin ask
" Yup, he is a dirt bag and good for nothing loser. That's why I can't marry him." Lisa said.
"That's right, jimin is also your offspring he can be the one marry the bastard good for nothing jeon jungkook."
"No, I'm not going.!" Jimin protest
"Do you want us to pay for your mother medical bills or not?" Lisa pointed out.
Jimin paused for a moment to think and everyone in the living room wait for his answer.
" fine, I'll marry jeon jungkook....." then he leave them with a very teary eyed expression.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC.....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hello.lovely readers....  holiday is coming so I have a free days to write and work for my on going stories. Here is a gift for you guys for patently waiting for me.... thank u so much for waiting and reading my stories.
Hope you like it.

Borahae
🐹🐱🐨🐿🐣🐯🐰