6

Jimin is sleeping peacefully when is phone ring.
"Tae...., its only 7am"
"You never guess what?, you... got an interview at jjk enterprise at 10am today!"
Jimin automatically  woke up from the news. Sleepy feeling long  gone.
"Jjk enterprise?"
"Yeah!"
"Tae, you're the best!"
"Well, there's one little issue."
"What?"
"Taemin and Jennie from college work there as well. Taemin is a VP. "
"Taemin? Like the guy who ask me out 300x and wouldn't take no for an answer?"
"Yeah, that one. So taemin and jennie are engaged now."
"Great, that just what I need" jimin said while rolling his eyes before ending their call.

Jimin take a shower and choose a clothes for his interview. Before he reach the door to go out jungkook notice him while reading some papers on the living room.
"Hey, good morning. You're up early?"
"Hey, I have to go. My bestie got me an interview."
"Oh, really? Where?"
"Jjk enterprise. Wish me luck!" Jimin said while exiting the door.
"Goodluck!"

Jimin reach the building of jjk enterprise and the receptionist guide him to the room where they conduct the interview for the new employee.
While sitting jimin really felt nervous. He keep scanning his resume while waiting for the interviewer.
Suddenly the door open.
"Jimin!.... its been so long. I haven't see you since college."
Jimin just smile
"Yeah, um, jennie, I didn't know you will be my interviewer."
"Life is so funny that way. When taemin mentioned that you had applied, I told him I just had to be the one to interview you." Jennie said while having a fake laugh.
"Hmmm...How nice... you just got engage right?"
"Oh" jennie show her ring finger where a diamond ring lay there.
"Congratulations." Jimin said.
"And you just got married too, right? To jeon jungkook. Everyones been talking about it. Wasnt he is in jail?"
Jimin just smile.
"Nevermind, let just do the interview. " jennie said then pick up jimins resume and start reading it.

"Ahm... jimin, you don't have a single serious job on here. You work at Walmart?"
"I.. I'm applying for an entry level position. On the job description its says no experience necessary. I'm a fast learner. I have a 4.0 GPA...."
"Oh, jimin, let's be real here. After graduating of college nobody cares about your GPA. I don't care about what the job description said. After seeing you in person, I can tell you just not qualified for this position." Jennie said smirking  at him.
Jimin just give him sad smile and nodded.

At some resto bar.
"That little bitch!" Tae said while sipping his drinks.
" she was never gonna give me a fair chance. She just did that interview just to humiliate me."
"I'm so sorry jimin, like I really, I shouldn't even have reached out. Don't worry okay, I have a few other companies lined up for you."
"Tae, it's okay, you are just trying to help me to find a job faster."
They sip there drink.
"So, topic change, how is it going  y the way with your new husband." Tae asked with teasing tone.
Jimin blushed and give him a shy smile before answering
"He is actually, really nice.... but..."
"But what?"
"Dad still not giving me the money like I asked for and my mom's medical bills are late and I'm drowning in debt."
"Does your mom still not know that you married someone to pay up for her medical bills?"
"I can't tell her. She would literally freak out!"
"God, you're literally going through some crazy shit right now. Well, do you have anything that you can sell for fast cash? I have a couple of money saved up, I can let you borrow it."
"Sell..., uhm... for fast cash?" Jimin shrugged his shoulders then he think of something in his mind.
"Actually, tae, that's a good idea. I gotta go. I'll catch you later." Jimin said while standing in his chair and leave.
"What? Hey, wait. Okay... keep safe!" Tae said in jimins back.

Meanwhile inside a car in a parking g lot.
"Boss, Mr. Lee agreed to sales to you his shares. So now we just need Mr. Wang and Mr. Soo."
"Right." Jungkook said.
Jimin is walking pass through them. Holding some box in his hand.
  'Maybe I can just do a quick pawnshop loan with this. I'll get it back once I find a job.' Jimin thought.
"Wait a minute, is that Mr. Park? Where is she going with that shoe box" Namjoon said.
"Follow her." Jungkook said.

At the pawnshop.
"Hey sir, how much can u get for this? I, uhm, never worn them."
The guy open the box and look into it.
"Hmmm, pristine condition. Excellent brand. I'll give you 2k"
"2,000? They're brand new and cost a million."
"Look lady, best I can do is 2k. Take it or leave it."
Jimin took a moment to think while in the window namjoon and jungkook is looking at what is happening inside the store.
"Is he pawning off the shoes that you bought for him.?"
"I bought him the shoes, so he can do whatever he wants with them."
   'he must be really in need of money. Why he doesnt ask me for help instead?' Jungkook thought.

Meanwhile, jimin is having a thought about how he get the shoes. He remember jungkook buy it for him. That day where he feel special.
"Actually, I don't wanna sell this anymore."
"Wait, wait, wait. Okay fine. I'll give you 3k. You look like you badly need the cash, so I'm just gonna help you out."
"Ahm, actually, they mean a lot to me. I don't wanna sell them."
"Excuse me, now? Don't be greedy. 3k is a lot of money. You better sell now, while you have a chance."
"It's not aall about the money. I'm sorry."
"So. You are just here to waste my time!? Get the fuck out of my store!!!"
Jimin get out of the store with a sad look in his eyes. He don't want to upset the guy in the store but the shoes is mean a lot to him. He is determined to find a job quick to pay for his debt.
Meanwhile the guy called someone.

Jimin is walking in the dark alley way to his home while hugging the shoe box.
"Hey, hey, hey. What do we have here. Such a pretty little guy are you. What you holding?"
Jimin ignored the man in his back when suddenly another guy with a knife came to his front.
"Hurry up! Hand it over!"
"Get a way from me!" Jimin said while holding so tight on the box like his life is depend on it.
"He's a looker. Isn't he? Do you want to have some fun first?" The guy in the back ask the another guy in front.
"Stop that! Just get the thing and let's get out!" And the guy snatched the box to jimin.
And the guy in the back push jimin and he fell on the ground.
"You take that and go. I'm gonna have my fun with him."
The guy that hold the box run
"Help! Somebody help me!" Jimin shout on top of his lungs.
The man crouched down and hold tight on his cheeks.

"Hey!" Someone shout on the back
The bad guy and jimin look at the other guy in the dark.
The guy moved forward.
"Get your hands off my husband!" Then jungkook walk to be beside jimin.
"Jimin are you okay?"
"I'm okay, be careful."
"Listen buddy, I don't know who you are, but if you don't wanna get your ass whooped, I suggest you get the fuck out of my face!" Then the other guy come back.
"Jungkook be safe please."
Jungkook just rolled his sleeve and remove his watched.
"Be on the corner baby."
Then jungkook moved forward to the 2 bad guys.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC.....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Guys, sorry for uploading late. Been busy and thinking of a new story for you guys.
Hope you like this chapter.

Missing our boys...
Borahae
🐹🐱🐨🐿🐣🐯🐰