Slender Legends

Hi, I am Rene, I am 18, and I will tell you the story on how I died. ( A short one.)

It was a cold night when I woke up to a knock on the door. I woke up and saw it was only 1:40 AM. I was a little weirded out by the knocking! It went like this......" KNOCK........KNOCK....... KNOCK........" I went down the hallway, past were my mom and dad sleep. They were sleeping like angels. The knocking was getting louder while I came down the hall, a chill came through my spine.

I looked out the window, it was a cold, black night, and there, right in front of the window, standing in the fog, there was a dark shadow of a man...... With a black tux, red tie and black pants, I couldn't make out a face. I said,"What the fudge?" As I looked closer I saw completely, that this "thing," had no face. It had a pale face, with no eyes, mouth, nose, ears, or....... Hair!

The man came closer and closer to the door. As I looked closer the man had a giant stick behind him, it looked like an octopus's tentacle, then 7 more came into scene.

I was starting to tingle as the man came closer and closer. With every step I tingled. Then before I knew it he was right in front of the door. He pick the lock with his "tentacle," and turned the knob, and me, oh, I just ran and hid while this happened.

He came through the door and out of his pocket, came a knife......... He came closer and as it felt he was coming toward me........ Closer and closer he came. Then the footsteps stopped! It was quiet for 2 to 3 minutes. After awhile it was still, but the closet door flew open and he ATTACKED!!

When he was done I was left cold, and lifeless on the floor........ BLEED. That was the key. I was dead.

Blood, cold blood was everywhere.

I was lifeless for eternity.....