1-10

Chapter 1: I'm Not a Bad Person

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

Qingzhou City, under a building.

Lin Feifei looked at Cheng Xiao's face and said coldly: "Cheng Xiao, let's break up!"

Cheng Xiao was stunned for a moment, and it took a long time to react.

"Feifei, don't make trouble, okay?"

"I didn't mess with you, I'm just looking for a long-term meal ticket with you, I don't want anything, I really treat yourself as a green onion, phew! I was so blind before!

"Fei Fei, last time you said you liked Estee Lauder's latest kit, I've already bought it back for you..."

"Shut up!"

Lin Feifei's face was full of disgust, and she slapped the delicate box in Cheng Xiao's hand.

"If you don't give me wishful thinking, it's absolutely impossible for me to continue to waste time with a poor dick like you."

"I warn you, don't come back to me in the future!"

Looking at the back of Lin Feifei leaving, Cheng Xiao stood quietly in place.

After such a long time, the relationship was dispersed, and to be honest, he was not sad about such a result.

He is a sane man, and it is not worth it at all for the sake of such a vain woman.

Just laughing at myself for the stupid work of the past few years, late at night,

in the midst of the bright bars.

Cheng Xiao ordered a bunch of wine and drank it darkly.

When I woke up the next morning, the ceiling was not snow-white, and I looked at the hotel's facilities.

Cheng Xiao moved, and was about to get up, but accidentally touched a soft and warm thing.

Turning his head, his eyes widened sharply.

I saw that beside him, there was a woman lying with delicate and good-looking facial features, skin that could be broken by blowing, long eyelashes, and a small cherry mouth...

Just as he was staring at the woman tightly, suddenly, the other party also opened his eyes.

In an instant, the eyes met!

"Ahh

After a while, a woman's crazy screams were heard.

Cheng Xiao was so frightened that the whole person instantly sobered up.

"Look at it, you turn my face for me!" The woman's face was so red that it could drip blood.

Cheng Xiao subconsciously turned his head to the other side.

From the mirror not far away, Cheng Xiao clearly saw that the woman was putting clothes on her body indiscriminately, and it took a long time to put them on.

Seeing that she was dressed, Cheng Xiao turned his head, lifted the quilt and was about to get out of bed to say something, but found a bright red in the middle of the sheets.

Disbelief flashed in his eyes.

The woman was already too shy to raise her head, and when she saw the bright red, she left in a hurry, as if she was running for her life.

After Cheng Xiao reacted, he hooked his lips, but he didn't lose anything.

Think of it as an indulgence last night!