81-90

Chapter 81: More Exquisite Than When You Were Young

2022-12-16 Author: Rabbit eats elbow

It's good that he was the one who was there that night, otherwise the consequences would have been unimaginable.

It's no wonder that Song Mianmian is so disgusted.

What good girlfriends and good sisters are, they are all plastic sisterhood.

"It's already happened, is it necessary to explain?"

Song Mianmian said indifferently.

She now has her own happy little family, and the previous things have long passed, and there is no need to mention it again.

It was already her luck to meet Cheng Xiao.

"So, you still won't forgive me?" The woman asked.

"There is nothing that is not forgiven, the past is in the past, so why bring it up again?"

"You're married?"

The woman glanced at Cheng Xiao and then at the babies in the stroller.

I was shocked beyond measure!

I even have a child, and it looks like it's been three months.

It's only been a little over a year since this incident, how could she do it so quickly...

"Hmm." Song Mianmian nodded: "If it's okay, I'll leave first."

"Husband, let's go."

Watching the couple walk away, the woman came back to her senses, what happened last year?

On the road.

"Wife, don't be angry, it's not worth it to be angry." Cheng Xiao comforted all the way.

Song Mianmian glanced at him and said angrily: "I'm not angry."

"And said that you are not angry, is that the one who dragged you to drink last year?"

"Hmm."

Since then, she has completely cut off her girlfriend relationship with her and has no contact with her.

Even if they get in touch, they keep their distance and don't want to listen to her so-called explanations.

Everything has happened, what's the use of explaining?

"Wife, you are destined to meet me, aren't you living a very happy life now? Speaking of which, I would like to thank God for allowing me to meet such a good wife. Cheng Xiao rubbed her head.

Song Mianmian had already let go of the hatred in her heart, and she didn't come back in the future, just treat it as a stranger.

The past is gone.

Living your life right now is the most important thing.

The two pushed the babies home, and after Cheng Xiao settled the babies, he went to the kitchen to cook.

Song Mianmian showed Song Qin the pictures of the babies without PS.

Wear the clothes in that delicate box they bought.

"Is this the babies? It's a really nice shot.

Song Qin praised, holding her mobile phone, she couldn't get enough of it:

"It's so cute, even more delicate and cute than when you were a child."

Song Mianmian smiled: "Yes, I think too."