Lovely

Chapter 1

Kris's POV

I love my life!!!!! It was my month anniversary with the hottest boy at school,not like it was unexpected,hello I'm Kris Roberts!! Well my real name is Kristie Louise Roberts but I go by Kris. I wake up and it's Wednesday,I HATE Wednesday,and especially when I have to work concessions tonight for beta club,oh well at least it's with Ethan,aka the funniest guy you will ever meet.

"Kris!!!??? Wake up and take a shower,dress nice today you have to say one of your speeches as president today!!" my mom yells up to my bedroom.

"Yes mam!" I yell back down in a sweet daughter voice.

I go to my bathroom and set my iPhone on my iHome boom box and turn on Pandora. Mumford and sons starts blaring and I sing along to "little lion man". Then a song comes on form Carly Rae and I sing every lyric. A couple of songs pass by and I decide to finally get out. When I get out I put on my nice white plush robe with my initials embroidered in teal. I wrap my hair up in towel and Take out my bleach tray from my mouth and brush my teeth,floss,rinse,and clean my ears. Then I put my contacts in,and flick on some mascara and eyeliner on the top lid. I unwrap my hair to find it dried in its gorgeous beach waves,then put my pearl earrings on. I go into my room and put some nice underwear on,helps my confidence,and pull on white jeans a flower top with a circle scarf and my tan laced toms. I go downstairs and find Henry,our cook,fixing bacon,French toast and a glass of orange juice and setting it on the counter.

"Oh thanks for the juice Henry,but you can give it to my mom,I'm getting Starbucks." I say while handing him the glass of juice and eating my breakfast.

"Alright darling,I'm leaving for work your dad left but he said he loved you,don't forget do good and at least act like a good school president in front of those people,and don't forget you need to pick out what you are wearing to the cup this weekend,love you" my mom says giving me a peck on the cheek and walking out.

I finish my breakfast and say thanks and bye to Henry then get into my Honda s2000 and drive to Starbucks. I pull up and Grace,my Starbucks friend,gives me the usual. I drink my coffee blaring my speakers and singing along and pulling into school. As soon as I get out I'm tackled by my friends.

"Soooo,how did you think you could go to Starbucks and not get me anything!?" Crystal yells at me while Hailey and katlyn agree with her.

"Um don't play me,I see y'all hiding the cups behind yalls backs!" I say as they all bring their starbucks cups from behind their backs. We all just laugh.

We all go to our lockers and Derek,my boyfriend,comes behind me and puts his hands over my eyes saying guess who.

"Wait what are you doing I told you to keep us on the down low so Derek doesn't find out!" I say sarcastically removing his hands from my eyes.

"Haha very funny" Derek says taking my hands into his.

"Who said I was joking?!" I say laughing at him. "Come on let's get to class!" I say pulling him along as a small smile forms on his mouth. "What's funny?" I ask him

"I just realized you got a big butt!" he says making a lustful grin.

"Stop looking at my butt,I'm a good girl!" I say making sure I switch.

We finally get to class,me waving and saying hi to everyone,and hand our homework in and take a midweek quiz. This lasts for all four of my cores,and then we go to the auditorium where I have to give my speech. I go to stand up at the podium as everyone else files in and I get my notes ready. Today I have to make a speech about spirit week next week and I have to give it *full support* as president, which I already do,but their idea is to be over fake and have a mile wide grin on my face,GREAT! Everyone finishes switching seats and starts to quiet down and I start my speech.

"Hey everyone,as you all know student council has been working very hard to help celebrate you as students and get you a spirit week! I know yall know spirit week is next week,and I just want y'all to dress up everyday and have a blast with it! I mean come on after spirit week we get off a week for spring break,so perk up y'all! Anyways,the team with the most participation will be able to pie their teacher in the face,so look forward to that right!? Ok well I have one last announcement before-" I say before I get cut off by an ear piercing scream.

"SHE'S GOTTA GUN!!!!!!" I hear someone from the audience yell and immediately Derek is on stage with me while officers rush in.

I look to my side and I see Brooke standing their with a gun,and then I remember. When we were seven me and Brooke were the bestest friends,and then we were playing at the park and she got sand in her eye and blamed it on me,when we were in junior high I got out of a training bra before her and she hated me for it,whenever we tried out for a sport I would always be better than her and she hated me. She's always acted like a fake friend but I kept letting her come back to me cause I really care for her.

"Listen Brooke,you don't want to do this!" I tried to tell her.

"NO!!! I have to do this! I have been in your shadow for too long and I hate it! Ok? you don't know how bad it feels to always be lower than you,to always have someone that you are trying to be as good as! I'm sorry but I have to do this!" she yelled back at me preparing the gun.

"No,look at me,if you were meant to be like me then there would be two mes,there would be no you! God made us how we are supposed to be! Ok,look at all your friends and what might happen to me,if you pull that trigger there is no going back! Do you know how many people you may hurt!?" I say looking at people to see they are evacuating students one at a time.

"Look Brooke,you would only hurt yourself or Kris,but what about the people that love you and love Kris,what about me your own step brother?" derek says,oh ya did I forget to mention I date her step brother?

"NO!!!" I'm sorry she mouthed and then pulled the trigger.

It felt like twenty million needles on steroids coming into my head,it didn't fully go in but scraped by my ear,and it hurts!!! I feel down immediately and saw Brooke being handcuffed and pulled away by police officers. I looked up and saw that Derek had me in his arms crying and holding something to my head.

"Stay with me Kris,stay. I love you ok,I love you!" Derek said as I fell into darkness.

******************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys this is the first chapter and I want you to know it took me 30 minutes to write because I was laughing my butt off watching pitch perfect!!!!

Comment

Vote

Fan

The book will get better!!!