𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂.

Everything has a beginning, nothings happens just because it feels like it, there is always something or someone who starts it all. So how did this start, well easy. A crazy scientist who wanted to get revenge on the people who caused his downfall easy as that....
Well not really, that's how it all happened but not how it all started, how the zombie apocalypse started.

APRIL

     "What should I wear tomorrow this one or this one?" I asked holding up two oversized zip up hoodies a blue one and a white one. "Ummm, el blanco." My best friend Daniela responded keeping her eyes on her phone. "Nah, I like the blue one better." I say throwing the white one in my closet. "Then why you asking?" She asked annoyed. "Ugh!" I whine as I flop into my bed.

      "What's wrong?" Dani asks me placing her phone down. "I hate this, I hate it all." I say covering my face. "Hoodies?" She asks confused. "That and this!" I say pointing at my 7 month old belly. "But I love your baby bump." Dani says rubbing my belly. "Yeah me too, but I hate having to wear oversized clothes to hide it. And having to wear the school uniform. Oh and don't get me started having to pee 24/7 is the worst."

     "Then just don't hide your pregnancy, or wear sweatpants." She says. "You make it sound so easy but it isn't." I say slapping her hand. "Oye! What was that for?" Dani asked. "You're bugging jolly rancher." I say trying to stand up. "Hey! Jolly rancher loves me!" She says offended as she stands up. "You sure?" I ask struggling to stand up. "Do you need help?" She asks. "No....... Yeah."

     She laughs as she helps me up. "Hay amor, you are so stubborn." She say in between giggles. "Cállate!" I say before bursting out laughing.

     It's the next day and I'm gathering my school bags.
As I'm about to walk out the door I see my self in the mirror seeing how huge I am and the oversized clothes isn't really hiding the bump anymore you can totally tell I'm pregnant.

     I guess everyone in my school is just too clueless to notice. I hate having to wear the school skirt but all my pants are dirty and I can't miss school anymore. "Ready for another day in hell?" I asked jolly rancher. "Okay then, let's start walking."

     I'm about to enter the school grounds when I hear the voice of the person I hate the most. Koen Clark. "Look who it is. April Gonzalez." He says placing his arm around my shoulders. "Well my morning is ruined now." I say pushing him off.

     "But I haven't even started." He says in a teasing tone. "Okay then continue." I say rolling my eyes. "Let's see. Did you finish your report?" He asks. "No, but it doesn't matter it's not due till next Friday." I say annoyed to his stupid question. "It's Friday darling." He whispers in my ear from behind making me stop.

     "What!" I say panicking. "Oh did someone forget?" He asks with a smirk in his face, that jerk. "By the way that sweatshirt doesn't look good on you." He asked. "Asshole." I say before speed walking to my class not being able to run, I hate being pregnant.

KOEN

      Okay maybe that last comment was unnecessary. But I can't help but laugh at her trying to run, she's too cute. "Bro!" I hear Teddy my best friend call out before he jumps on me. "Bro!" I say pushing him off me. "Ready for today?" I ask him as we start to walk. "For?" He asks a bit confused. "The report." I say. "That's do today?" He asked as he starts to panic.

     "Did you really forget?" I ask. "Yeah, now I need to come up with another excuse." Teddy says. "For what?" Daniela asks as she walks next to Teddy. "He forgot to do his report." I say. "Really?" She asks Teddy. "Hi Dani." Teddy says completely zone out, can't this dude hide his obsession over her?