Heartless love...❤️ (part-18).

(y/n and jungkook arrives at the orphanage. Y/N goes to the Maria office Maria is busy with her work). Y/N said :- hellooo...mam.. Maria said :- ooh.. y/n you are here what a pleasent surprise. Y/N said :- yes mom,I had not met you for a long time,so I came to meet you. Miss you mom. Maria said :- I miss you too and the children of the orphanage were also missing you a lot. (Jungkoook stands at the door). Y/N said :- jungkoook come in na. Maria said :- jungkoook?? Y/N said :- mom,this is jungkook teahyung's business partner and best friend.

Maria said :- ooh came in jungkoook y/n mr

Maria said :- ooh came in jungkoook y/n mr.teahyung didn't come. Y/N said :- no he is busy that's why he is not come with me. Maria said :- oh it's ok. Maria said :- jungkoook how are you? Jungkoook said :- I am good mam. Y/N said :- you both talk to each other while I am come back to meet the kids. Maria said :- ok. (Y/N goes to meet children). (Y/N goes to the children and all the children and are very happy to see y/n. Y/N starts playing with the childrens).

(Y/N doesn't even look at the time

(Y/N doesn't even look at the time. After a long time, jungkoook comes. He looks at y/n,y/n busy playing with the child). Jungkoook in mind :- y/n is so happy with kids. Teahyung shouldn't do this to y/n. Now I have to do something. (Jungkoook goes to y/n).

Jungkoook said :- y/n let's go home now

Jungkoook said :- y/n let's go home now. Y/N said :- but we have to go to watch movie right? Jungkoook said :- look at the time,y/n,how much has passed,the movie must have ended. Y/N said :- ooh I didn't see the time. Jungkoook said :- no problem,we will watch the movie next time,now let's go home. Y/N said :- ok. Maria said :- y/n I want to talk to you. Y/N said :- yes mom. Maria said :- I want to go to the office and talk to you. Y/N said :- ok jungkoook,let's go,I'll be back later. Jungkoook said :- okay,I am waiting for you outside,come there. Y/N said :- ok.(y/n and Maria go to the office).