Log .10

Today has been an interesting day.

Blueberry was sent out of the closet to be a lookout while Paper and I were sitting inside together. It felt extremely awkward, but Paper started conversation by asking me about things I'm looking forward to once we escape. I explained that I had a child back home that is probably worried SICK about me and how happy I would be to see them again. He told me about how much he'd love to go to the beach once we leave. I was, obviously, concerned.
In case you haven't processed that comment yet, he is a piece of PAPER being excited to go to the BEACH, where there is WATER. HE WOULD DIE.
Anyway, I expressed my concerns to him, asking why on Earth he would love to go to the beach. He responds with confusion. I tell him about how he would be in danger at the beach, being a piece of paper nearby water.
He doesn't understand for a moment, almost asking me what I'm talking about, but cutting himself off.
He explains that he is a "system" and that he forgot that he wasn't "a cup". I do not understand what he's talking about (is this some new form of prank? is he TRYING to confuse and frighten me??), but I don't ask.

[Note from Paper: That was Cupid. Sorry for scaring you!! Also, sorry for writing in your book.. I was curious.]

Blueberry, thankfully, came back inside shortly after. He explains that the monsters are swarming the first floor and that he found a corpse of one of the chemists, Salt, on the third. He expects to find more people higher up. I'm skeptical, but Paper says that he agrees. Blueberry and Paper urged me to agree as well, and we've reached the third floor broom closet by now. This one is much more spacious.

I hope someone finds us all soon. Bot is probably so scared. Help us. Please.

[330 WORDS]
[I like the Paper system headcanon so much, sorry! ^^]