Chapter 4

Hiro's P.O.V
I had woken up needing to go to the bathroom so I got up and I walked to the bathroom after I was finished with that I walked and was about to lie down until I noticed that Tadashi wasn't in bed I looked around but he wasn't here so I went downstairs to see Tadashi in the kitchen sitting down I walked up to him Tadashi didn't see me yet I saw him write down a lot of numbers and that Tadashi is getting very agitated so I hugged him "*gasp* oh Hiro you scared did I wake you?" Tadashi asked "no you didn't I needed to go to the bathroom and noticed that you were not in bed so I came to find you that's all and I'm sorry for scaring you" I said "it's okay" Tadashi said then looked at his papers with a lot of numbers on it "Dashi can we go to bed now please and you can do whatever you are wanting to do with the numbers in the morning and your friends are coming tomorrow so I know you will need your sleep for them... so please Dashi can we go to bed" I said Tadashi then sighed "yeah okay then let's go to bed" Tadashi said I stopped hugging him Tadashi grabbed all of the papers he was writing on and was going to write on we walked upstairs, Tadashi put the paper away and I walked over to the bed and I lied down, Tadashi went to the bathroom then came back out a few minutes later walking over to the bed and lying down "hey Hiro can I hold you? I umm" Tadashi asked "yeah you can I don't mind" I said "thank you" Tadashi said he then hugged me from behind we then fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning I was still in Tadashi's hold, Tadashi was asleep still which is rare to see for me after a few minutes Tadashi's phone started to ring so sleepy Tadashi grabbed his phone and answers it "hello this is Tadashi Hamada speaking" Tadashi said then he opens his eyes amiditaly landing on me he smiles "hey Wasabi" I could feel that I blushed a little bit from his smile "yeah that should be all good" "yeah see you then" "see yea" Tadashi said hanging up and placing his phone down sighing "y-you okay?" I asked "yeah I'm fine" Tadashi said "can we get up now please?" I asked "yeah of course" Tadashi said letting go of me I got up and I walked over to my suitcase grabbed some clothes then I walked over to the bathroom and I got changed inside I stepped out so Tadashi could change when he finished changing he opens the door so I walked inside we brushed our teeth, brushed our hair, then we went downstairs Aunt Cass was making breakfast "morning Aunt Cass" Tadashi said "good morning Aunt Cass" I said "Good morning to the both of you too, breakfast is almost ready so sit down" Aunt Cass said "okay" Tadashi and myself said we sit down I wanted to ask about what had happened last night but seeing how the numbers looked like money and from the conversation he had from his friends so I discussed against it for now, Aunt Cass plated our food and placed the food on the kitchen bench then placed her plate on the bench we all started eating "oh I had gotten a call from Wasabi they are coming over at one o'clock I hope that's okay?" Tadashi asked "yes that's all good I have a few deliveries today but two of them are when the shop is still open so could the both of you look after the shop until closing when I need to leave at three o'clock please?" Aunt Cass asked "yes of course" Tadashi said "yeah most definitely we will" I said "thank you two so much" Aunt Cass said already finished her food "yeah no problem Aunt Cass" I said "yeah what Hiro said" Tadashi said "okay I am going to go and open up the shop now so enjoy breakfast you two" Aunt Cass said going into her bedroom most likely to get changed Tadashi and myself eat our breakfast and when we finished eating we went back up to our room when we got there Tadashi sat down on the bed with his legs off the side of the bed and his head in his hands I walked over to him and I sat down next to him I place my head on his shoulder "Dashi what's wrong? you can tell me" I asked Tadashi looks at me then he sighs "remember what you saw last night?" Tadashi asked "yes I do" I said "well I was doing the math to pay Aunt Cass back even if it's buying stuff that she needs but I don't know if I can pay her back" Tadashi said I lift my head off of Tadashi's shoulder and I sit on top of Tadashi's lap and hug him "I know that you want to pay Aunt Cass back but what about this we do some research and we buy the stuff she needs" I said "we?" Tadashi asked very confused but hugged me back "yes we because she looked after me as well and she allowed me to move in so I also have to pay her back and it's not as big of a pay back as you but I still have somethings to pay her back with" I said "yeah that makes sense now when you say it like that" Tadashi said "so do you have a total?" I asked "yeah I do" Tadashi said "okay then so let's make some inventions so then we can sell them and make money so then we can buy and fix things for Aunt Cass okay?" I asked "mhmm" Tadashi said and berried his face into my shoulder "I know that you are stressed about this I can see it but this also means I'll be going to the R.A now" I said Tadashi lifts his head up "yes it does" Tadashi said "are you happy about that?" I asked "yes very happy thank you for telling me and helping me" Tadashi said "yeah no problem Dashi" I said we stayed like this for a little while "hey I need to get up everyone will be here in like less than six hours so I need to clean our room" Tadashi said "okay then" I said I got off of him Tadashi got up "oh I forgot but I had gotten a set of chester draws and theirs space in my wardrobe for your clothes to" Tadashi said "oh yes I would love to put my clothes away" I said Tadashi then walks over to a chester draws "this is yours you can move it closer or we can move it next to mine even" Tadashi said "yeah it can stay here for now I just want to put my clothes away right now" I said "okay then I'm going to start cleaning and you can do whatever you want" Tadashi said "okay then" I said I move my suitcase over to the cheasterdraws and start unpacking "oh you need kotehineris I'll go and get you some" Tadashi said walking downstairs and after a few minutes he walked back up stairs with kotehineris placing them on the bed "there you go I don't know how much clothes you have so I got like over ten or fifteen of them" Tadashi said "okay thank you" I said "yeah no problem" Tadashi said and then he started cleaning I grabbed my headphones and phone then I put my headphones on and started playing some music.

1311 words