Author's Note

Dear Readers,

Welcome to the most magical world of all - Hogwarts. 

Who among us hasn't waited for our Hogwarts letter and wished that one day, strolling through the London markets, you find yourself in front of the leaky cauldron? I have.

And since we didn't receive no letter, why not live vicariously through my lovely character Willow who, unlike us poor sods, did receive her Hogwarts letter. Only her life isn't all magical as she had hoped. She comes with her own dark past.

*** Necessary for good character development. Iykyk

So let me tell you an enchanting tale of Willow, a young girl with a destiny that unfolds unexpectedly. As I embark on this journey of weaving a story set in the realm of Harry Potter, I am thrilled to share my imagination with you all Potterheads.

My dream is to publish a hardcover novel with a minimum of 90k words in the next two years. Lately, I like writing more than reading. I feel like I appreciated the novels more when I had that blank canvas in high school; now, after 400 books, I feel I know how the story ends. Those few tropes keep repeating in every new book I pick up.

So I am writing.

Your feedback is invaluable to me. Your insights will help shape this story and my growth as a writer. Please please share your thoughts, critiques, and suggestions with me.

May the pages ahead be filled with a story worth reading.

All the characters are owned by JK Rowling except my lovely Blackwood family and few more female leads, because of huge lack of female leads in Hogwarts. 

Warm regards,

Laurie