Not a fight but a one way beatdown

No one pov:

Darkseid : rick sanchez ?

Rick : no shit Einstein, as if I didn't just say it.

Darkseid : you have courage to stand before me ; or is it foolishness ?

Rick : no it's boredom. You see, being the smartest man in the multiverse is borring. I have nothing to do, no one who can give me a challenge, and since you're here, well I decided to see if you were as powerful as you say.

Darkseid (annoyed) : are you underedtimanting me child ?

Rick : no, I'm being realistic.

Darkseid (mad) : THAT'S IT, PARA-DEMONS, KILL HIM.

Suddenly, hundreds of para-demons were flying towerds him. The justice league, feeling like they had failed in there mission to protect the citizans, couldn't look at the display. But no one predicted what happened next. Rick, materializing some blue boxes suddenly say : that's it ?

Everyone looked in disbelief as thousands of blue créatures appeared in the bettlefield.

Rick : you call that an army; no, THIS is an army.

Army of meeseeks : We're Mr. Meeseeks, look at us!

Rick the shouts : mr.meeseeks, kill them all.

Army of meeseeks : right away.

And at that moment, before there eyes, in less than a minute, darkseid army, was no more.

To be continued

To be continued...