Untitled #1

I did attended a creative writing course/class with Prof Ghulam during my uni years and lucky me, it was the last year that Prof Ghulam actually signed up to assist us in our writing assignments.

It was a fun course, no pressure class and sometimes repeating lessons so that we really get the idea of letting our minds speak to us and letting the fingers flow or something. And so I had this one guy that I had a crush on since forever, he shared his really big ideas and I can still recall some of the provocative ideas.

This one time, he shared his ideas on 'what if'. One of them was 'what if a baby actually alive in the piping system after being dumped by its mother in the toilet right. And then the baby kinda lived there for many years.' Yes, obviously! What crazy, stupid idea is that? I mean, I never heard anyone thinking about that, right? Superb!

Then this one idea that he shared is 'what if this story sets in the future and this one p*rn star actually was offered a job to do s*x with a horse, and the p*rn star actually was weighing whether or not should she take the offer.' Ermmm... I don't even have to comment on that right?

As for me, I had this one crazy idea, but you might find this boring. So basically the story sets in the future and everyone can afford to own a private plane like a car or something. But in this world that I imagined, a girl actually crashed her plane in a new place. She is all asian-look face, from what I imagined and she got kinda small eyes and round face. But the people that she met at this supposedly new place are all perfect and they looked kinda similar. Fair skin,  big eyes, slim face, pouty mouth, shaped eyebrows and smiley face. So basically everybody are so obsessed with beauty talks and all. But weirdly, all these perfect people appraised this new girl in town for kinda bringing the new beauty standard or something. They were so fragile as in, they would do everything to make them beautiful again. 

So the plot twist! The girl was stranded there for quite some time which she managed to discover the real cause for everything in the new world. She explored the place and discovered this new prohibited area, which is the place where all pregnant mothers go and deliver their babies, and the babies are left in some kinda pods which actually perform a plastic surgery to the 'ugly' babies there. So the reason why those people are 'supposedly' pretty are because they underwent plastic surgery which caused them their fragile hearts.

Then I don't know what ending should I write or where I was going from there. I mean, at that time, I was so obsessed with the videos of plastic surgery that I wonder what if there is this whole 'perfect' world where everybody could afford plastic surgery from babies or something. Oh yeah, and I was affected by the ads that goes on Korea, where the conversation between a pretty mom and her daughter. The daughter asked her mom, "Mom, when can I be beautiful like you?" And then mom said, "Don't worry uri ttal, when you grow up, everybody can be beautiful." Like she prompted that she would have plastic surgery when she grows up. So there goes.

And of course I have lots of other stories to tell.