Prologue: The Fall of a Kingdom

In the Kingdom of Lumina, devastation has arrived. The King of the land William James IV and all of the known monarchy has been assassinated by an unknown group, he and his family were found with arrows through their hearts in the palace. Unseen by the guards of the palace, hooded figures paraded through the halls like a silent marching band. Lumina was left defenceless, no monarchy to guide them. After distant relatives of the King were found, they were washed away by the river Somnus under unknown circumstances.

 After distant relatives of the King were found, they were washed away by the river Somnus under unknown circumstances

Ray here!

Thank you for clicking on this book! This will be a bit different to my normal books as it is an original story that I have created with 0_Ckai_0. He will be the illustrator for this book. There will not be an upload schedule on this book as we both are in school taking coursework-heavy subjects. We will try to release at least one chapter every month, but there in no guarantee unfortunately. I will post the first two chapters once the illustrations are finished. Again, thank you for checking out this book!

If you are looking for other books I have written, I would highly recommend you check out "I'm Confused Tsukishima x Reader" or "Give me your hands".

:)

Ello! Ckai here!

I'm not going to repeat what Ray said, but one of the main reasons updates will be slow is due to the illustrations. I haven't had time to hand-draw a cover for this book, but Ray was getting inpatient and wanted to release it, so the cover may change in the near future.

I don't have any other books written so I have nothing to promote.

:]