‼️ 👾

(*INSERT TBH CREATURE SPAMMING YIPPIE BC THE DANGANRONPA FANDOM IS SLOWLY REVIVING AGAIN*)
(Also Kaito will be Kokichi's best friend instead of Shuichi or Miu :3 )
IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER + HAPPY LATE NEW YEARS!!!
- Anyway onward to the story -
__________________________________________
~ Kokichi's perspective, of course- ~

I'm starting to believe I'm dying already, and I'm hoping it's sooner than later. I was in the bathroom, again.. But nobody was here this time, it's best for nobody to know anyway so I don't have to worry about anyone hearing me cough or throw up my organs. I leaned against the wall of the bathroom, staring at the ceiling. I heard my phone buzz, I didn't want to check what it was but I was a bit nosy so I checked anyway. I looked at the notification, which was one from Kaito, my best friend. I felt guilty somehow... But I ignored that feeling and read what it said..

Kaito/Space Obsessed Weirdo :P,
"Hey Kichi, I know you don't wanna do anything right now or talk but is it alright if I come over? Also it's just gonna be me, no one else!"

Kokichi:
"Yeah, sure. I'm free right now anyway, When are you gonna be coming over??"
Seen, just now ✓

Kaito:
"Like in 20 or 9 minutes depending on me debating whether to wear simple or not"

Kokichi:
"You can just wear whatever you want I don't really care. Just don't wear that goofy banana costume again-"

Kaito:
"MAN. Okay fine I'll be there in a few minutes. See ya?"

Kokichi:
"Yeah, see ya."
Seen ✓
__________________________________________

...

Hell, no wonder. I only feel guilty because I'm dying and I didn't even think to tell my own best friend. He's been around since we were in preschool or something.. I feel like a terrible friend for not even telling Kaito, then again he would probably keep it from the others as well and try treating it himself. It was easy to get rid of actually, but it was also a big risk. Because if I get this shit treated, then I would lose my feelings for him, I actually want that to happen but I also don't want it to. Plus, I'm feeling more dizzy everyday the more I try dealing with this all by myself. I hated the feeling of leaving Kaito by himself in this world..

__________________________________________

I was waiting for a while for Kaito to come, I sort of expected him to be late since he has no sense of time.

.....

I waited a bit longer before I heard a few knocks at my door, I already knew it was Kaito judging by how the knocks sounded like a part of a song. I eventually got up and wiped my mouth since there was a drop of blood hanging from it and a flower bud. I went out of the bathroom and headed over to the front door and opened it, where Kaito was at with his goofy-dorky-looking smile.. I liked seeing his dorky smile sometimes despite how stupid it looked.
__________________________________________

"Hey, Kichi! How are you, how've you been?" Kaito greeted me, still having his dorky looking smile.

"Hey, Kaito. I'm okay, how about you?" I responded to him, letting him in.

"I've also been okay! But I actually kinda want to talk to you about something." Kaito said. What did he want to talk about..? Did he find out?

"Oh, what is it? Is it something about stars or something?" I questioned casually, I tried to not sound so suspicious even if it wouldn't work out well..

"No, not this time at least-Anyway, I don't know if you're on about this, but whenever you decide to visit any of us, there's always petals or flowers somewhere in sinks or trash cans. So I'm curious... What's with the flowers and petals everywhere when you visit us?" Kaito had a very visible concerned tone in his voice and I knew that tone well.. seems like he already found out like I expected..

"I... Don't know what you're talking about. The only time I decide I would be involved with flowers is if we're going to a garden store or- whatever they're called." I replied. That was a very dumb excuse. Probably dumber than Miu if I'm being honest.

"Kokichi, you're hiding something, aren't you? You do know you can tell me anything, right...?" Kaito had said, he sounded so concerned about me yet I ignored his concern, every single time as well..

"I'm.. not hiding anything, what're you talking about?" I said, I knew it was wrong to hide my problems but I just can't let him know my actual problem... He'll probably tell everyone, and I don't want that.

"Kokichi. Be honest with me for once man, Are you hiding anything from me? Anything at all?" Kaito kept trying to make me admit my problem, I can tell for sure. I should tell him actually.. he's my best friend after all..

"..Okay, yeah, fine, I have the Hanahaki disease. There, I said it." I said bluntly. I couldn't even look at Kaito right now... I admitted my problem, now I have to deal with his reaction..

"Kokichi... Why didn't you tell me sooner? I-I could've helped you through it. I'm not mad or anything, but why?" Kaito was clearly worried and concerned about me, I could tell..

"...I thought you would've ratted me out or something so I shut up." I had my arms crossed, not looking at my best friend at all.

"Kokichi, you do know that this is serious, right? You can't be wandering around without help for this sort of thing." Kaito had his hand on my shoulder now, I knew how worried he was about me now...

"I know." I wanted to push him away so badly, but I just couldn't.. he was my best friend and I didn't have the heart or soul to push him away like this.
__________________________________________

A sigh could be heard from Kaito after I admitted my problem. I still haven't looked at Kaito this entire time, though, I did eventually feel him wrap his arms around me in a hug. I was hesitant to hug him back, but I managed to hug him back anyway. I just couldn't resist his hugs. He was dear to me, and I was dear to him. It's obvious both of us can't ignore each other so easily and willingly, we both felt like siblings for one another. It sometimes did feel like we were siblings, but in another universe or something...
__________________________________________
1105 words

HIIIIIIIIIII this is 🎱 Freakshow 💚 aka Hunter, AND AKA the author, I would like to say thank you for the few people who had read this story that I barely started beginning to write! I hope you have been enjoying this as much as I have written it! Just be warned that I might decide to kill off Kokichi or someone else. Or nobody at all!
Just maybe.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this entire chapter! It took about a week to write due to new years and Christmas. I overall hope you enjoyed this!!
🎱 Stay safe and have a great day, night, evening, or year! 💚

1216 words.