Someone's getting naked challenge

((This is what he does when he gets you to agree with him -3-))

-time skip because I am lazy to do it-
Your POV
"I already have my dares ready some are hard and some are easy so lets start!" (You both put in dares) I said as I picked a dare out of the box it read "twerk on the bed" 'of course why wouldn't he write this one' so me and prussia went on top of the bed and started twerking at least that's what I thought because I was the only one "y u no twerk with me?" I said with a poker face.

Prussia's POV
'Yep vhat's the Vone(one) I vrote(wrote)' I thought as she started twerking and I vwas just staring at her ass going up and down man i can't believe I have a boner right now "y u no twerk with me?" She said as she smirked "now your shirt goes off" she said while I blushed and I took my shirt off showing her my packs "like vhat you see?" I asked grinning like an awesome idiot. "Just pick a dare"

Your POV
'OH.MY.GOD.LOOK.AT.DEM.PACKS!' I tried not to squeal as I saw him reach for the box 'I'll let him have my body any day he wants' I thought as I started to get perverted thoughts in my head "it says play the pocky game" and with that I went to the table to grab one pocky stick and put the chocolate covered stick in my mouth and he on the other side then we both started taking large bites at the pocky making him win and me losing. "shirt goes off (y/n)~" he cooed in to my ear making me blush a dark red "F-Fine" I stuttered out as I took off my shirt and revealed a lacy bra with the Prussian flag on it. "I like your bra (y/n)~" if I had stopped blushing before I am blushing now "t-thanks" I stuttered out getting a dare from the box.

[I'm going to stop doing the Prussian accent because I'm lazy]

Prussia's POV
'Aww that's so cute how she wears my flag on her bra, I should buy her panties that go with her bra'
I thought as I stared at (y/n)'s boobs and I think she caught me starring so I looked the other direction "it says drink water the fastest"

- tiny time skip -

"Ready go!" I started chugging my water and I let some water go down my chin and I saw that she was about to be done so I finished before her "the shorts go off bebeh" I said while grabbed her waist. "then let go" she blushes and took her shorts off and I saw black panties but not my Prussian flag "why aren't you wearing my flag on your panties?" I asked and she blushed at this and kissed her flushed cheeks while she put her around my neck.

No ones POV
You and Prussia started kissing and making out until Prussia got an idea so he raised your legs to his waist while he walked to the couch so you were sitting on his lap. he licked your bottom lip for entrance but you denied him so since his hand was on your waist he went inside your panties and grabbed yo booty and you moaned letting him in your mouth so both of your tongues were touching and both of you were moaning and groaning and then he pulled away "were going shopping tomorrow for panties" he said plainly "E-Eh?!?" You blushed "because your bra doesn't match with your black panties it need to have my flag on it" he begged and you sighed "fine" and he did the dance in the video.