Chapter one.

I walk into the large building, chills running down my spine. The place looks like it hasn't been cleaned in years, dust collected on the probably shiny ground, although I cant tell due to the build up. I look around to find the agent who was ordered to be here.
"Noona! I have some interesting information for you." The tall male shouts.
"Jesus Yeonjun you could At least be quiet."
"You never tell Beomgyu to be quiet."
"Because he's better behaved than you."
"Anyways! The detectives are catching up, we need to plan on an attack if they find out any more."
"We've attacked like five times this month, cant we like ambush them while their on a mission?"
"Good idea, I'll try to get it to Taehyung sunbaenim..but I've only ever talked to him like once."
I nodded. The boss was a mysterious man, I had no idea what he even looked like nor what he sounded like. I had only heard word of him. I don't worry about it, although I am curious I dont focus on useless things such as that. Yeonjun left to do a mission and I went to the headquarters.

TAEHYUNG POV
Fucking idiots, can't even do a job properly. How do those fucking detectives find out so much already?
"Han."
"Yes sir what can I do for you?"  The smaller man scrambled over.
"Go get me a coffee. Black."
"Yes sir!" Han rushes away.
"Your coffee sir." The brunette stutters out.
"Thank you."
I sip out of the mug. I need a capable member to deal with this shit.
"Han, do you know any not brain-dead members?"
"Ah, well..the smartest has to be Y/N L/N if thats what your asking?"
"Get her here, now."
"Y-yes sir!" Han stutters out.

Y/Ns POV

An about 5'8 male approaches me, he has round cheeks and seems very nervous. He starts speaking.
"The boss requests to see you Ma'am.."
My jaw drops and I stutter a bit before following his way. We enter a room and sitting at the desk is a tall male with black hair and a handsome face, scars littered on his neck.
"Hello sir, I've brought her."
"Thank you, you're excused."

375 words!!!!!!!!