Goose Reads - What is it?

Welcome to Goose Reads!

Here you will find every story that I have had the pleasure of reading in 2024. How many stories will end up being here remains to be seen, although I have been known to be a tad chaotic with my reading over the years. 

This is a place where I will share details of the stories I have read in the hopes that you lovely people can find something new and interesting to read! The stories shared here will be a mixture of genres, styles and everything in between with some really interesting and thought-provoking stories and some completely wild ones too.

I'll be sharing a little bit about the story in question, mainly the blurb, and then why I think you should read it and what makes it special enough to be part of this collection of stories. Some of them will be completed, some of them won't be and I'll be making that clear in the individual chapters so make sure to read them thoroughly.

I hope you give some of these stories a chance because they are all amazing and deserve all the love in the world. Please do not target the users or their stories because they may not be to your taste. This is to be a fun, positive thing to help bring some light to the Wattpad Community.

Without further ado, click onwards to find out how to submit and discover what literary delights they are on Wattpad!

-Goose