𝟎𝟏: 𝐃𝐲𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?

𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑,
𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞,
𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠
𝙾𝚏 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚣𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜.

𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 – 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚣𝚘𝚞𝚜

⋆。 ゚︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

⋆。 ゚︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

"Anna!"

That was Anna's twin sister, Rory, coming into Annabel Lee's room, using one of two of Anna's nicknames; the other being Belle, but Anna was more commonly used.

Anna groaned and covered her head with her pillow.

Rory opened the curtains to let light in. She asked, "Anna, have you seen my Macy Gray CD?"

Anna tried to pretend to be dead, because maybe that will get Rory to leave her alone.

"Stop pretending," Rory told her. "I heard you groan and I saw you roll over and cover your head."

"Go away," Anna told her.

Rory asked, "Have you seen my Macy Gray CD?" She was looking at the shelves under the window, like she'll find her CD there when she wouldn't. Rory went to Anna's desk to look through the drawers.

Anna told her, "I don't have your CD."

Rory said, "Well, it's not in my room and it's not in Mom's room, so where could it possibly be?"

"Not in my room," Anna said. She was never one for Rory's and Lorelai's pop music; they knew that. So, really, Rory had no business coming into her room to look for a CD for a singer that Anna didn't like all that much. No hate on Macy Gray, she was a fantastic singer, but Anna preferred heavier music.