0.0 [rose]

0.0

[rose]

"Mr. Kim, Mr. Kim! Can we get your thoughts on the situation?" You watch as he stands, flustered and unable to respond. "Mr. Kim, who is she? How do you know each other?" He looks at you, trying to get to you. He could care less about the cameras and the lights and the headlines that will appear the next morning. He just wants to get to you. You however, couldn't care less.

It's over, Namjoon." You respond, lights and flashed encasing your face; your hair that was once styled with cherry blossoms and a pin made of precious jewels; a gift given to you by him, laid in your hand. Your hair, down to your shoulders, blended in with the sheer volume that was the wind. "Hannie.... please. I can't lose you again.." He stumbles toward you, tears streaming down his cheeks, leaving a trail of sheer light behind. Shutting your eyes, you shove the pin towards him; a clatter of metal regains his focus, stopping his body to collect the pin. "I told you. It's over." You turn your shoulder, walking away into the mist. "Hannie!! Don't do this!! Please, Han Ji!! Han Ji!!!"

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

"Han Ji!!" He yells out as he wakes, sweat dripping down his shirt, hyper-breathes filling the room. Looking around, he realizes that it was a dream. No. More like a nightmare. "Mr. Kim!" A servant wearing formal attire rushes in, concerned for the man. "Mr. Kim, are you alright? I heard you scream down the hall..."

"I'm fine. It was just a dream."

The servant hesitates before nodding. "Would you like me to bring you breakfast? The cooks are already preparing your meals for today." He sits on the edge of the bed, staring at the ground. "Tell them to prepare extra for today." He gets up, turning to the vanity beside his bed. The servant nods and bows. "Right away sir. Oh and also...

The man looks over at him, puzzled.

"..Good morning, Mr. Kim Namjoon."

[~sol's message~]

hey there, cherries!! i hope you all are doing good. well, i'm sure you all have some questions as to what my plans are for the future but that's for my mb. but! I'm very proud to say that i'm officially releasing my very first story!! it's called 'midnight photos' and it's a kim namjoon x a fem!oc reader book! this story is dedicated towards two wonderful people. first! to kageyamasatoru who's one of my closest friends on here, and she's actually the inspiration for me writing this book. along with my characters, there may be some cameos of her characters in here as well... but you'll just have to read the story to find out :) second! I dedicate this book to my wife bitchidontfckingknow who's been by my side when going through stuff and i could never be more happier to call her my wattpad wife. my queen, i love you so much, and i hope that you stay by my side forever and ever. let our love be as permanent as these midnight photos ;)

anyways! going back to the story, our boy, namjoon seems like he's having some trouble forgetting about a certain someone... well, i hope you all enjoyed the first chapter! i hope to be updating this story every 3 days or so, and if i don't, please be patient with me! It took me a very long time to reach my decision about staying or not, and i'm in a good place saur, please be patient with me. that's all i ask. leave your thoughts, suggestions and predictions about what you think the news will be! bye my cherries! your sunshine boy is out!!!