watch

2/15/23

"Yes," Enid said.

Billie grabbed the paper towel and wiped her shirt up and down, pinching the end to remove all the moisture. Enid, your legs are bleeding." Billie softly got the wet paper towel and wiped some of the blood off.

Mmm Enid softly moaned, "Fuck, this hurts," Enid said.
"I'm sorry," Billie pouted.
"These stupid ass drivers, they give their licenses to anyone. I'm glad you're not seriously hurt.
I can clean you up when I'm home

"Billie clicked maps on the touch screen of car and clicked her house location ( 470 Layton Way, Los Angeles, CA 90049 Disclaimer : no this isn't Billie address I looked up luxury mansions).
Malibu Farms to 470 Layton Way, Los Angeles, CA. Destination Arrival Time: (9:35 am)Siri said

**Enid POV:**

All the houses I passed by were so beautiful and luxurious . The farther we drove, the more isolated the houses became."The houses are probably miles apart from each other," Enid thought to herself. Continuing the drive, Enid saw this large villa mansion.

"Here we are," Billie said. "Wow, your house is so pretty, and I haven't set foot on it yet." (9:37 am) "You have arrived at your destination," Siri said. Arriving was a large pink gate.

With a click, the gate opened, and Billie drove inside. Billie clicked the garage clicker, opening the garage to reveal a black Porsche and a black Audi.
"I love your cars," Enid said.
"Thanks. I have to take you driving again, but no more race tracks," Billie said.

It's so beautiful and looks so peaceful here , Enid said looking around. Billie opened the door to her home.Here we are,make your self at home," Billie smiled.

I'm really in her house

I'm really in her house. It's so lovely . I'm really with Billie . Enid thought to herself

"Let me fix you up first; I'm going to show you around later. It's kind of big, so don't get lost."

Enid followed Billie to her room. "I'm in Billie's room; it's so spacious and comfy. Her fan messages are on her wall and some of her fan pictures."

"