Chapter 3 - Saturday

"Finally it's fucking Friday, I can sleep late." Hu Tao thought to herself. Before sleeping, she got a text notification from Ganyu.

Ganyu
BESTIEEE U DEAD OR ALIVE????

Hu Tao
Alive but anyways wtf do u want

Ganyu
Do u want to go to my house tomorrow? 😁😁😁

Hu Tao
Oh um when I was in your car with your cousin, I promised I will go to her house.

Ganyu
Oh ok bye hu tao!

Hu Tao
Bye ganyu

And Hu Tao turned off her phone and put it on her bedside table. She pulled the blanket closer and snuggled with a pillow.

The next day, Hu Tao got up and showered and changed. She took her usual breakfast, Steamed Fish and Prawn dumplings. She took a glass of water and finished it. She left the glass on the table and went outside to see Ganyu.

"Hey, Taotao." Ganyu greeted. "Hello Ganyu, where is Yanfei?" Hu Tao asked. "Um, Fei is in my car. Come, hop in!" And Hu Tao hopped in.

"Yuyu? Cocogoat? Um, where the fuck is Hu Tao?" Yanfei asked. "Beside you, little fucker." Ganyu responded. "Hello Yanfei," Hu Tao greeted. "Hi Tao."

Ganyu dropped Hu Tao at Yanfei's house. Yanfei took a foam mattress and put it on the floor. She took some pillows and blankets and put it on the foam mattress. "Uh, Fei, it's fuckin' 9 o' clock in the morning. Why do we need pillows?" Asked Hu Tao. "Just for the chills. Anyways, watcha gonna do?" Yanfei asked as well. "Umm... What about we read a book?" Hu Tao suggested. "I hate books, but I'm sure we can find an interesting one." And then the two went to find some.

Hu Tao found a nice looking book called "Imaginary Love" (I used a generator for this name ok?). It was a book that Yanfei just got. "Fei! I found one!" Hu Tao exclaimed. Yanfei heaved a sigh. "Don't tell me it's 'The Hated Child' where the abandoned child becomes a princess. That book was when I was 5." Yanfei complained.

"No! It's called 'Imaginary Love'." Hu Tao said. "Oh, that book? I bought that not long ago. Like.. yesterday." Yanfei explained. "Ooh, well can we read it?" "Sure," yanfei accepted.

The book was nice. It was a love story of two kids named Leah and Yana. Leah had a crush on Yana. When they turned 17, Leah confessed to Yana. However, Yana disappeared. Yana was Leah's imaginary friend the whole entire time.

"Yanfei, that story was amazing!" Hu Tao exclaimed. "Mhm, it was." Yanfei nodded and sat down the foam mattress.

They had a great time together, again.