002

Ayla "Amarie" Bentley |19

Friday, September 19 | 1:23 pm

📍Highway 2000

We were now on the highway and I was talking to Lea, even though we just met we were talking like best friends.

We were an hour into the trip and I was skipping through Ig stories I had gotten everyone's Ig because they were making stories and I told them to tag me, I liked Badz's story that he tagged me in and said, "likkle sis"

Friday, September 19 |2:30 pm

📍Montego Bay | Andre's House

Everyone came out of the car stretching and yawning.

"Is eight room deh here 9 bathrooms Everybody get dem own a room and bathroom, wi a leave here by 11:30 pm, not 11 tomorrow 11:30 tonight" Andre said.

"Why yah gwan suh strong" Badz asked.

Dat mi wah know to.

"Because fi some big people uno nuh know time and Ayla tek 2 million year fi ready" suh why him a loud up di ting suh fa.

"Ahh bad bro"

"Tek uno things out a di car and gwan in" I took my bag from Ronaldo and went to my room, I decided I was going to take a nap and set an alarm for 3:00, as soon as I laid down someone knocked on my door.

"Yes" I answered while getting up, I opened the door and saw Badz.

"Yuh want anything from KFC"

"Oh yeah a famous bowl and a bbq zinger"

"Soon fawud back" he walked away from my door and I closed it and went to take my nap.

Friday, September 19 |3:00 pm

📍Montego Bay | Airbnb villa

I woke up when my alarm went off, I turned it off and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

When I went downstairs Badz was walking through the door.

"A time yuh time mi" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Come help mi" I walked over to him and took the juices out of his hand, we walked into the kitchen and saw everyone there.

"Suh a me alone did a sleep?" I asked genuinely curious.

"No Lea jus wake" At least I wasn't alone.

"Okay then"

"Ayla see ur food here" I turned to my left and Badz was handing me my food.

"Thank you" I took my food from him and sat around the island to eat.

Friday, September 19 |5:45 pm

📍Montego Bay | Airbnb villa

We were still in the house we were playing music and talking, Lea and I decided that we were going to start getting ready by 7:30 so they wouldn't complain that we were slowing them down.

Lea and I finally started getting ready we had chosen our outfits and I was doing her hair, after I finished her hair we went to shower and after we showered, we did our make-up and got dressed.

By 11:15 we were finished and started to take pictures, we stopped when the door opened and Andre walked in.

"Yuh cah knock bredda"

"Yes, but uno fi ready by now fawud" Lea and I took up our mini bags and headed to the car, only to see 5 different cars. When dem get time fi do dis when uno did a tek 5 hours fi get ready.

"Lea guh wid yuh man and Ayla guh wid Naldo"

"Okay" I hugged him and walked over to Ronaldo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts?

Lea's outfit

Lea's outfit

Ayla's outfit

Ayla's outfit