Talk of the week, huh?

I start UA tomorrow and to say I'm excited is an understatement, evening though I'm still pretty new to Japan I've adapted pretty quickly. My eldest brother Elliot L/N came with me to watch over me and give me company, Even though Imani already does that but it's ok. My teacher is supposed to come over and talk to me and my brother about UA, the class I'll be in, delivering my uniform and what not.

I sit in my room in grey sweats and a white long sleeve compression shirt that hugs my curves perfectly. I turn up my headphones volume and listen to The hills-The weekend. as I hum the lyrics there's a sudden knock on the door. I take off the headphones, "WHO IS IT?"

"ITS ME U IDIOT THAT TEACHER IS HERE COME DOWN AND GREET HIM!" I groaned in annoyance not feeling the mood to walk down those flights of stairs right before I put my headphones back on someone slaps them put of my hands. "What do you think your doing!" I recognize that voice anywhere. "IMANI ARE YOU SERIOUS??"
"HELL YEAH IM SERIOUS STOP BEING LAZY AND GO MEET HIM, GET YOUR UNIFORM AND GET IT OVER WITH!" Imani raises her voice louder sometimes wait no ALL the time she loves popping out of nowhere without being summoned. It can be a pain to be honest. As I walk down the stairs I hear the voice of Elliot and another who I assume is one of my teachers his voice is deep. "Hey Y/N it's about time you got up and came down." Elliot says with a hint of annoyance since it's being exactly 15minutes since he called you down.
"Yeah yeah whatever, anyways what's your name?" You say pointing to the long dark haired teacher. "You can call me Mr.Aizawa I'm your homeroom teacher"

'homeroom teacher huh?' you thought to yourself. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr.Aizawa!" He nods in acknowledgement. "You'll be in class 1A and because of your quirk and the clips we've had received we believe that you have a great amount of potential of becoming a great hero, yes you are starting late an thats okay since you haven't missed to much but you'll still have to make up for it." You nod not knowing either your excited that you've gotten into the best hero course class or that you're displeased that you have to make up work. "Since you start tomorrow here's your school uniform and I hope to see you tomorrow, and dont be late class star exactly at 8' o clock." He's say in a rather serious tone. "Ok bye Mr.Aizawa!!" You say in eager to get him out your house as your not a big fan of guest.

Once he's out the door you groan into a displeased, disgusted matter. "This uniform looks so small! Is the skirt even school dresscode?? If I were to wear this in school back home they would've had suspended me what the hell!" You continued to complain about every single detail about it until yet again Imani popped out again, "I CAN HEAR U FROM UPSTAIRS QUIT YAPPING!" "SHUT UP YOU BIG EXOTIC LOOKING LIZARD" you yelled back. After about less than 3minutes Elliot had enough. "CAN YOU BOTH SHUT THE FUCK UP IN THAT WHAT 5MINUTES OF BICKERING YOU COULDVE ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING REASONABLE LIKE MAKE TOAST!" silence filled the room quick then Imani began laughing, "Imani stfu!" She then looked at Elliot and said, " you really wasted those three minutes of your life thinking about what you are going to say and that's what comes out of YOUR mouth??"

Elliot looked at her with no exact written emotion on his face. "Don't make me bring out the tuna fish" Imani's eyes widen at the mention of tuna she then scrunched her nose, "YUCK IM OUTTA OF HERE!" then she flew upstairs into your room. You quickly follow behind her as you notice it was getting dark out. "I'm soo tireddd" you say trying to get Imani's attention who's currently laying down on your large sized bean-bag. "Nobody cares just go to sleep"  she replies not bothering even lifting her head. "whatever I'm going to take a shower"
"Good cause I wasn't sure wheather you knew you stinked like shit or your just not self aware." Imani said smugly "oh go choke on a dick!" You yell out. "You first!" You hear over the shower running. After about an hour of showering you step out, dry yourself and do your skincare routine.

Imani is nowhere in sight not surprised or bothered you head to sleep as soon as you get comfy in those covers and doze off thinking about how tomorrow is gonna go..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Don't forgot to vote it helps alot and it's currently 1:45am right now so I'll post the next chapter tomorrow around 12pm EST bye byeee