chapter 3

*DIIIINNNGGG* everyone gets up as the school bell rings for the last class of the day and as always I'm the last one out of the class to let most of the crowd pass as I see Jeff and my brother walking towards me I see haylee leave her class "hay bae" haylee says as I here Jeff laugh from the hallway as I hold haylees hand walking towards the boys that wait for us to meet them at the end of the ball so we can leave together like we always do and of course we see a group of kids that pick on Jeff as that start walking towards us that spot me and my brother giving a death stare as me and my brothers eyes shine with a tint of red thay all stop and start walking the other way as I pull haylee to walk in font of me since I don't trust the kids of our school at all. As we all get in my car I let haylee use the aux cord and of course she puts on colt 45 (if you don't know that song don't look it up) as the song ends we make it to Jeff's house as he gets out he say he'll join make a group call to tell us how the party went. As we go a block down the street to drop haylee of we see the dark forest of the town that we grew up in. As we come up on haylees house she says "wait did you see that?... "  "see what" my brother says "it looked like a someone was running through the forest.. "  she says "I didn't see anything" I say as we pull onto the side of the road in front of her house "oh well it was probably a hiker" haylee adds as she got out of the car and gose up to her door to unlock it as I see her go inside I look at the forest behind the playground in the middle of the field just as I think I see something Bruce says "come on I want to get home and play Minecraft"  "omg shut up" I say with a smile knowing I'll play to. As we get home we say hi to our grandma and we go to our rooms to get on Minecraft and of course wait for Jeff to start the group call.