How each Kira got her nicknames from each charecter

Heartslaybul:

Rara (Cater Diamond)-He came up with the name Rara because Kira is a very beautiful fae and she's very friendly around everyone, who also love being around her. Cater also named her that because she's one of the rare people he can talk to about his feelings.

Kiki or Mom (Reina Thornbloom)-She named Kira that because it sounded like a cute nickname for someone who is adorable like Kira is. Since Reina sees Kira as a motherly figure, Reina naturally has the urge to call her "mom."

Savanaclaw:

Little Kitten or Kitten (Leona Kingscholar)- He named her that because she is little like a kitten and she is his girlfriend so naturally he will sometimes include the word "my" after kitten so everyone knows that Kira belongs to him and they plan on getting married too.

Little Lioness (Ruggie Bucchi)-Naturally he calls her that because she is little, but puts "lioness" instead since she is Leona's girlfriend and it sounds adorable.

Octavinelle:

Pufferfish (Floyd Leech)- He named her that since her signature spell is making thorns. Since a pufferfish is spikey he thought it would fit her nicely.

Scarabia:

Dandelion (Kalim Al-Asim)-He named her after a flower since Kira is very joyful with a caring smile. He has a slight crush on her so naturally he wants her to have a cute nickname.

Pomefiore:

Sweet Rose (Vil Schoenheit)-He named her that since she is sweet and also beautiful like a rose. He also named her that since she is very loving and kind to him. He has a slight crush on her, but is trying to get over it.

Reine des épines (Rook Hunt)-The nickname he gave her means "Queen of Thorns." She is beautiful and very benevolent like a queen.

Ignihyde:

Blooming Flower (Scarlett Crescent)-She named Kira that because she is like a blooming flower, thriving in health, beauty, and youthfulness.

Benevolent Fae (Ortho Shroud)-He names her that because she is very kind and graceful.

Diasomnia:

Little Thorn (Malleus Draconia)-He calls her that because she is little and is precious just like a tiny thorn. They also plan on getting after they graduate like Leona.

Delicate Thorn (Lilia Vanrouge)-He named her that because Kira's daddy (Adiv) had called Kira "delicate" when she was a baby. Lilia is married to Adiv so Lilia and Kira are father and daugter.

Precious Thorn (Silver)-He calls her that because she is precious and dear to Diasomnia. She is also quite sensitive so she is quite precious when upset.

Young Mistress or Rose Thorn (Sebek Zigvolt)-He calls her "Young Mistress" when around people, it's a very formal and noble way to call her. When in Diasomnia, he will call her "Rose Thorn" since she is pretty and elegeant like a rose.