BEST FRIEND'S ENVY

⚠️WARNING⚠️

Attempt to murder

Today is your day off and you are all minding your own business. Sakura and Eunchae are playing Overwatch 2, Chaewon went to meet the some girls from IZ*ONE, Kazuha was watching a drama in the living room, and Yunjin was cooking something in the kitchen before leaving. You were going to meet your friend Kwon Daeun. You were trainees together and both planned to debut together. She was incredibly happy when they announced that you were now part of Le Sserafim, and you were sad for a long time that she did not debut. She is still a trainee. Fortunately, age allowed. Now she was 19. There was still a chance of debut.

You agreed to meet in a cafe not far from the company. When you arrived, Daeun was already sitting at your table. She waved happily when she saw you and you quickly sat down in front of her.

"I already ordered us coffee," she said.

"Thank you. And sorry for being late. I couldn't find my sweater, which, as it turned out, Chaewon unnie left in," you smiled.

"No problem," she said.

"Here, I brought you tickets," you handed over 2 VIP tickets to your concert. "You'll come, won't you?"

"Of course. My best friend will be performing. How can I not come?" she laughed lightly.

You continued to chat on various topics, as you usually do. You thought Daeun's behavior was different today. She often looked around, as if someone was watching her. She was too nervous, even if she tried to hide everything carefully. To your question about what was happening to her, she replied that you just imagined it. But you were sure that it wasn't your imagination. You seriously thought that someone was following Daeun. She was very attractive, so she could have fans. And along with fans, there are also stalkers.

After a short walk, which took you an hour and a half, you went to the company. Daeun wanted to show her dance, which she will show at the monthly evaluation. You were always better than her at dancing, so she often asked for advice. When you entered the practice room, you met Yunjin who was just about to leave.

"Unnie? I thought you wanted to go for a walk," you said.

"I wanted to, and then inspiration came to me. Hi, Daeun," she hugged the girl tightly.

"Hi, unnie. Are we disturbing you? Should we go to another room?"

"No, no. I'm leaving already. Good luck. Y/N, text me when you go home."

"Okay," you said and Yunjin walked away, leaving you.

Daeun quickly found the right music and, after warming up, began demonstrating her dance. She moved well. Her movements and facial expressions showed well what she wanted to portray. The dance itself was also very beautiful. This time they are showing lyrical performances instead of hip-hop. Daeun understood dances like this better than anyone else. But thanks to your experience, you also knew and understood everything that should be in a dance and what it should look like. And there were some shortcomings in Daeun's dance. They were not very noticeable, but they will definitely be noticed at the monthly evaluation.

"How did I do?" Daeun asked when she finished dancing.

"Overall, everything is very cool. I liked that your movements and facial expressions perfectly convey the mood of the music. But look what I noticed," you began to show the video that you took while she was dancing. This made it easier to point out shortcomings.

You told about everything you noticed and offered several options on how to correct the incorrect elements. Daeun listened carefully. Her mood worsened and you saw it.