Kiss or Kill

Chuuya's eyes widened as he sensed Dazai's lips pressing against his own.

What's happening?

A myriad of questions raced through Chuuya's mind, each more pressing than the last.

Why would he kiss me at a time like this?

Chuuya stood there frozen, not reacting at all. He wanted to push Dazai away but-

But I  like how warm this feels. Each breath that comes in, the soft movements of his lips. I don't want this to end.

As Dazai's lips met his own, Chuuya's initial shock gave way to a whirlwind of conflicting thoughts. Thousands of questions raced through his mind, the confusion intensifying with each passing moment. Why now? Why like this? The unexpected warmth of the kiss created a paradox within him. While part of him wanted to push Dazai away, an inexplicable sense of comfort and longing emerged, making him question his own reactions. The softness of Dazai's lips, the warmth of the embrace – sensations he didn't want to end, even as he grappled with the tumultuous mix of emotions. As Chuuya closed his eyes, a silent battle waged within him, torn between the desire to resist and the allure of an unfamiliar but strangely comforting connection.

Chuuya closed his eyes but as soon as Dazai pulled away, he punched Dazai into his face.
"WHAT THE FUCK?" he yelled at Dazai.
"It wasn't on purpose" Dazai said with a straight face. Showing no emotions whatever.
"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" Chuuya tried hard to pretend he didn't like any of that.
"That's just how the ability works if the opponent is too strong. So you either kiss or kill" Dazai spit out a convincing lie.
"Too strong?" Chuuya was a little disappointed when he heard that. It wasn't what he was thinking?
"Yeah. You're too strong so just a touch isn't enough" I hate myself  Dazai thought to himself as he spit one lie after another.
"Oh" Chuuya didn't know how to reply. "So you'll have to do it again?" He said it in a harsh tone, coating every bit of his words with hatred which he didn't mean.
"Maybe" Dazai replied nonchalantly. "maybe not"  he continued.
Chuuya felt like his breath was stuck in his throat. The feeling in his stomach, like something was wrong returned.

That was the very first time Dazai kissed Chuuya, But it wasn't going to be the last right?

"If any of you dare to tell Chuuya the truth, just know I'll rip your tongue apart," Dazai declared, his tone dripping with seriousness and a hint of menace.
Who would risk defying him? Who would dare to come between them?

Mori lingered in the corner, a devilish smile playing on his lips. Dazai shot him a knowing look, fully aware that Mori was the only one he should be concerned about.
"I really don't care," Mori stated nonchalantly.
"And I really don't trust you," Dazai retorted. That alone wasn't sufficient to convince him, after all.

"I've got nothing to gain if I tell him the truth. I certainly have a powerful duo to lose, though," Mori responded with logical conviction.

Dazai, now convinced, reluctantly acknowledged Mori's rationale.

Chuuya was drowning in a whirlpool of emotions.

Stupid feelings. I hated him, right? No, I still hate him. But-

Chuuya wasn't ready to admit to any of those feelings just yet. He was stuck in a tangle of contradictions, unable to shake off thoughts of Dazai. Annoyed with himself for dwelling on it so much, he grumbled in frustration.
Chuuya's in this internal tug-of-war, refusing to admit that maybe, just maybe, there's something more beneath the surface

Meanwhile, Dazai was lost in the labyrinth of his own deceit. 
He could kiss him again. Every mission offered a convenient excuse to be close, a bittersweet satisfaction for the part of him that couldn't rein in its desires. It's like he's dancing on the edge of desire, and he knows it.
I'm such a mess Dazai sighed internally, acknowledging the chaos he had stirred within himself.Yet, deep down, he's entirely sure he doesn't want to clean it up.