𝐓𝐄𝐍

"This is it!" I smile at my cousin who I see as a brother. Rhys look at me and tild his head. "You said that I would live at the Potter Manor, yet this is your fiance's no?" I pouted. That smart brat most likely found out my plan.

I don't want him all aline, specially at Chrismas and also if Archer locked me up, he would be here to keep me company. I am so fucking smart.

"Don't you want to pass chrismas with your big sis firgure?" I give him my best puppy with fake tears. "O-okay." He stuttered and look away shyly. "Thank you!" I smile brightly and hug him.

"You are my savior!" Iroic, a false
savior calling someone a savior.

"Whatever." He muttered, Rhysand is the definition of a stundere. He is too cute, one day I will kill the Durleys for robbing us a happy childhood. Things could have turned so fucking different if we all were treated equally.

"I will show you, your room!" I grab his hands and run to a big room. "Wow.." He muttered speechlessly. "I know right?" I smile. "Don't worry! Soon we will have our own. The Potter manor is mine as much as it is yours." I cup his cheek and kiss his forehead. "Temi, I can't accept tha─" I cut him off from saying nonsense.

"I was stupid and blind, Rhys. I should have believed you. Now I want both of us to have a happy life, no one will stop us." I swear it to him. He smiled, every doubt and fear or trust issues that he held in his eyes disappear as quick as they came.

"You finally gain some sense, sister." He whisper and hug me tightly. "I thought you would keep being manipulated by those ants." I bit my lips and hug him back. "I am sorry, so sorry," He smile.

"It okay, I am also sorry for ignoring you and those harsh words. I was just so damn frustrate at how you left and thel using you also because you got a fiance." He look away with a small pout.

"I was shocked that day, trust me when I say that I did everything to escape. I regret that too because he neve er hurt me and treat me nicely even─ so much more than nicely." I said.

"Now let stop those teary moment and let get ready okay? We will have dinner, apparantly some guest will arrive." Rhys raise a brow but did not question me.

I went to my room and found Archer sitting on the bed while reading a book. "Archer?" I call out gently. He snap out of his thought and look at me. "Has your cousin like his room?" He ask me but I doubt that he care about that.

"Yes, he did." I answer and sit on the bed next to him. "You look lovely." He said with that charming smile of his, that smile could kill any girl and luckily its only reserve to me.

"Thank you."

I take a brush and let my hair door
too brush it and it was a bit curly all because a certain bookworm bitch had told me that I would impressed Cedric with it.

"Come between my legs." Archer comment. I look at him in disbelief, my face must be redder that Fred and George's hair. "Does he know what he is saying!?"

"I will brush your hair." I flustered face turn to a dumbfound one. "Stupid dirty mind I am!" I pout and sat between his legs. I place my arms on it and feel the brush over my head, he brush it gently making sure to not hurt me.

"Stay away from Diggory." I hear him mutter, a smile mischievously and decide to tease him. "And if I don't?" He lean down near my ear, "I will lock you up, or I could kill him, You decide, love." A chill run down my spine.

He was not joking, did I go too far? He never talk about killing anyone before? Damn it, it too confusing. Maybe he think that my change in sttitude had something to do with Cedric so he is tired of him and want to kill him?

Go ahead.

"A-ah!" I let out a surprise moan,his lips were on my neck, kissing and nibbling on it leaving a hickey. "This mean that you are mine." He whisper before going to brush my hair.

Oh. My. God.