Chapter 2: Feeling Sick

When math class started to feel sick and she was afraid of her own teacher Tyler. Few minutes went by Winter went to the bathroom with Tayla and Sara then she started to throw up.

"Winter are you pregnant?" Tayla asked.

"Yes.."

"How many weeks?" Sara asked.

"1-2 weeks pregnant, I don't know what to do at all"

Emily was eves dropping on Winter's, Tayla's and Sara's conversation. Then she texted her friends.

"Do you want to keep the baby or have an obortion?" or give it up for adoption?"

"I'm not going to have an obortion, I'm going to give it up for adoption"

"Alright 3 of us and Cameron we will help you by baby things"

"Okay, lets go" Winter flushed the toilet and washed her hands then rinsed her mouth.

As the day goes by, Winter, Cameron, Tayla and Sara went to go shopping. Emily saw Winter and Cameron holding hands.

"Next baby clothes, lets go" Sara said.

While Sara and Tayla went shopping for baby clothes, Cameron and Winter are talking to eachother.

"Winter I know you are not feeling so well and you are pregnant so will you be my girlfriend?"

"I will be your girlfriend, when did you start falling love with me?"

"The first time we met and we should go to Miami for our first date"

"Alright"

"We are back" Sara and Tayla said.

"Welcome back" Cameron said.

"We have something to tell you guys" Winter said while drinking her smoothie.

"Winter and I are dating now" Cameron said with a smile.

"OMG really?" Sara was shocked.

"Yes we are dating" Cameron kissed Winter on the forehead.

They arrived at Winter's house and went up in her room. Winter's bedroom was so big it can fit all the baby things she needs.

"Guys you need to be a bit quite my 2 older twin brother's are sleeping and my 2 older twin sister's are sleeping"

They noded in response. Winter helped Sara and Tayla sort the baby clothes.

"I cant wait that you are having a baby"

"Oh right Winter I almost forgot I will go shopping for baby dipers, baby formula and baby passifire"

"Okay Sara have fun"

Sara left to go by baby dipers, formula and passifires for Winter. Winter's brother's and sister's woke up and went to Winter's room.

"Hey little sis" the twins said.

"Hey big bro's and sis"

"What's all of this?" asked Mike the twin.

"Oh that I'm pregnant and having a baby so you will be aunts and uncles" Winter said while putting the baby boy clothes and baby girl clothes in the closet.

"Who is this?" Mimi asked.

"This is my boyfriend Cameron and my friend Tayla also I have another friend named Sara"

"Okay then anyways see you later when we are done working"

"Bye Mike, Min, Mimi, Mira" Winter waved goodbye.

The twins left to go to work and Sara came back with all the things then she put them away in Winter's room.

"Winter Sara and I have to go now because we are going to meet our boyfriends"

"Okay, bye have fun" Winter waved goodbye and so did the girls. Sara and Tayla left already.

Cameron gave a cute hug from behind and kissed Winter's lips. Winter kissed back then smiled cutely.

•±•±•±••±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±\••±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•

A/N: I hoped you liked it anyways saranghae