🔞Try something new•Jongsang

Plot....

Jongho and yeosang are boyfriends. It's been only a month since they confessed their love, they kissed, had sex. They have known each other very much before and after confessing. They are still college students so they can't make love or spend more time together everytime. The two already talked about it but they knew they cant make it. After a long time they got some free time, THEIR HOLIDAYS. Since they were spending vacation together on their shared house they started to feel needy for each other and tension rising up while watching a movie.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jongho and Yeosang decided to watch a movie after cleaning themselves up.

"Honey, should we watch any movie". Jongho asked yeosang in a cute and relaxed tone.
"Yes, babe ". Yeosang replied.

Yeosang went downstairs to catch up some snacks and drinks while jongho was setting their bed and the tv for the movie. Jongho noticed something wrong with yeosang's behavior for the past one week. Like his boyfriend is hiding something physically from him.

Yeosang came to their bedroom with the food and placed it on the table near the bed and sat next to jongho. Jongho chose a movie and said nothing. The couple wore their matching pyjamas that looked really cute on both. Yeosang leaned onto Jongho's chest while Jongho's hand was rubbing between ¹ inner thighs.The two was enjoying th1e movie but no yeosang was feeling stiff and hard on his member and breathing heavily and gulping continuesly.

Jongho didn't notice at first but later his hands found yeosang's hard member. He looked to his boyfriend and saw him sweating and breathing heavily. Yeosang was rubbing his ankles together because of the tension when Jongho's eyes stared at yeosang's.

"Yeosang, Are u okay?". Jongho asked in a worried tone.

"Y-yeah ".

Jongho became more worried and went closer to his illing boyfriend. Jongho picked some tissues and rubbed yeosang's sweat.

Yeosang couldn't hold back anymore. He took his courage and placed the younger's hand on his throbbing cock."Jongho-yaa, I need you now please". Jongho was shook at first when he touched the olders hard throbbing dick.

"Looks like my princess needs daddy". Jongho whispered on the olders ears making him shiver.

"Daddy please, your baby can't keep it in anymore, baby want daddy to fuck me please ". Yeosang mumbled flirtly.

Jongho started to lick yeosang's earlobe when yeosang was wide open already. Jongho licked a long stripe from the olders ears to his collarbones.

Jongho stopped when yeosang clawed at his shoulders and pulling him closer to kiss... But they didn't instead jongho sat up and looked onto his lover's eyes and said "Baby, can we try something new?"

"What is that new thing you want to try jongho?"

"Do u want to do it with me?"

Yeosang's heart skipped a beat when his handsome boyfriend kept staring at his eyes. He couldn't do anything but nodded to his lover in agreement.

Jongho sat up and leaned against the bedboard. He placed yeosang on his lap feeling the olders hard member rub against his. Yeosang placed his arms on Jongho's shoulders.

"Yeosang, grind down!". Yeosang obeyed his daddy and started to grind and bounce on his lover's crotch. Jongho took ahold of sangs waist and helped him to move. They shared an aggressive and hard kiss, lips wet, tongues dancing. The two kept the hot kiss.

Yeosang was sucking off his daddy's wet tongue. He was never tired of Jongho's mouth. He could do it all day if Jongho allow him to. Jongho kept licking onto the olders mouth and travelled all of his mouth.

They broke the kiss. Yeosang rested his head on the younger's shoulder while the two was trying hard to catch their breathe. Yeosang has already half wet as his precum were sticking to his boxers. Yeosang ran his hands down to Jongho's hard cock and slowly rubbing and pressing making Jongho close his eyes, mouth half open, hands running down yeosang's neck to waist gripping on it.

Yeosang stopped for a second. Jongho staring worried eyes at yeosang."Yeosang, u ok? you can stop if ur uncomfortable "

"Daddy, I can't keep doing please... Fuck me"

Jongho's gaze shifted into yeosang's pants.
His hands went to the older's clothes. He didn't wait and ripped off everything except his boxers. He saw yeosang blushing like a tomato.He stripped himself as well. Yeosang was staring at his boyfriend's throbbing big length.

Yeosang came closer to jongho and on his knees on the bed waiting for jongho to make the move. "Why you waiting? Do it" jongho said by leading yeosangs head closer. Yeosang started licking the tip and took everything inside making jongho groan.

To be continued........