PART 🌸 VII

Chapter 7

"Maa"  Reyansh shouted for his mother, signalling her to come over the stage.

Gauri smiled at him, walking over the stage and standing beside him.

He held her hands, cutting the cake along with her while everyone sang birthday songs for him.

"Happiest birthday Ansh" she fed him a small amount of cake as our little ansh doesn't like eating sweet food.

She felt a tug at the end of her saree, looking down she found little sunansh gazing up with his brown Bambi eyes.

Picking him up in her arms, she made him taste the cream while he liked her fingers liking the sweet taste of the food.

Avyansh stood at the corner of the stage, but ran towards Reyansh when he signalled him to come.

Running happily he stood beside him when Gauri fed him the cake too.

The motherly love they longed for years, they are experiencing now , how it feels to be loved by a mother.

"Thank you bhai" Avyansh hugged Reyansh who was confused but nevertheless hugged back.

He was thankful to Reyansh, because of him he got a new family which consists of him, sunansh, Reyansh and Gauri who gave the love ,which they deserved but couldn't get.

Sunansh giggled looking at the crying face of Avyansh, pulling his hair.

"Maar padegi" Reyansh scolded Sunansh, freeing Avyansh's hair from his hold, while he wobbled his lips when Reyansh slapped his cheeks playfully.

"Tu to Mera cute Bandar hai na, rote nai" Reyansh coos taking the little sunansh in his arms when he started crying loudly.

Sunansh calmed down, snuggling more into his arms.

"Kitna drama karta hai ye" Avyansh commented.

"Look here, mam," the photographer said pointing at the camera.

Gauri stood behind Reyansh and Avyansh, keeping her hands on their shoulders each while Reyansh had Sunansh in his arms.

Click.

The first  photograph of the three brothers with their mother ; who loved them.

》▪︎《

"Maa" Avyansh runs inside the mansion searching for his mother.

"I'm in the kitchen avy" Gauri shouted.

"Pehle Ansh ,aab avy phir sunansh chillate huye aayega" she smiled to herself preparing lunch for her children.

Her love for them was selfless.

And she got the love back from them equally.

"Bhai kahan hai" Avyansh asked.

"Sunansh ke sath" she replied with a teasing smile playing on her lips.

"Ye Bandar ka bacha hamesha bhai ka attention leta hai" he murmured walking with a huff.

Gauri giggled, finding the jealous Avyansh too cute.

Keeping the bowl with snacks in the tray and walking behind angry Avyansh.

"Bhai" Avyansh shouted with a pout looking at the duo who were playing.

Reyansh hummed, carrying sunansh on his back as he became the horse.

"You love sunansh more than me" he stated, stomping his feets on the ground.

Gauri silently enjoyed the drama eating the snacks sitting on the chair.

"I love you both equally" Reyansh answered, still busy playing with sunansh.

"Aaa" Avyansh started crying loudly, sitting on the ground.

Reyansh quickly put sunansh down on his feet, running towards the crying Avyansh.

"Kya hua" Reyansh asked, wiping Avyansh's tears with his thumb.

"You love him more," Avyansh said while trembling lips.

Reyansh sighed, sitting beside Avyansh as little sunansh placed himself on his lap.

"Avyansh '' Reyansh calls him, putting sunansh down on the ground.

"Ji bhai"

"You are correct, I don't love you" Reyansh said and ran away when Avyansh started to hit his arms again crying loudly.

He laughed looking at Avyansh. Running red nose, tear stained cheeks while he tasted some of his tears mixed with water running from the nose.

'Salty'

Avyansh made a disgusted face, when the salty taste lingered on his tongue.

"Chee" Sunansh copied his expressions, running away with his little steps.

》▪︎《

"Baba"

"Hoo ,Majhi aai"
(Haa ,meri maa)

"Can't you bring another mother for me" Siya cried.

"She again gave me bhindi fry" 

Siya cried complaining about her mother to her father as he ignored her rantings, focusing on the muddy road while riding a bicycle.

"You are ignoring me baba" she glared at him cutely, he chuckled, parking his bicycle and picking her up placing her feet on the ground.

He washed his feets and hands, then his face when Shanta came and handed him the towel.

He smiled at her, wiping his face with her saree pallu ,instead, which ended up getting a smack on his hand.

"Hehe," Siya giggled, looking at the interaction between her parents.

"Chaha"
(Tea)

He asked, sitting on the cot under the shadow of neem tree.

"Aante"
(Will bring)

She heads inside the house preparing tea for her husband.

"Aai Mala pan" Siya screams sitting beside her father.

(For mee too, mom)

"Young children should drink milk, not tea like old people,"  Shanta says, earning a tsk from her daughter.

"Baba, biscuit" Siya forwards her hand asking for the biscuit she bought while returning from school.

Shivaji fishes out the parle-g biscuit from his biscuits and breaks the packet into two halves, handing half to her keeping the other  half for himself.

Shanta brought three cups of tea and sat on the cot along with them.

Shivaji passes her the half packet of biscuit while taking two for him.

Everyone enjoyed the tea time, sitting under the tree shadow where birds were humming their tunes and the sun was setting slowly.

She picked up the empty cups and said in a low voice but enough for her husband to hear before heading inside.

"Doctor said it's positive"

Shivaji widened his mouth, while a wide smile plastered on his face.

Pucking Siya in his arm who was busy eating the biscuits she saved for her, and twirling her in the air.

"You will  get a little  brother/sister soon bala" he screamed while Siya looked dumbfounded at him.

'I want new mother not sibling'

She sulked, crying internally at the thought of eating bhindi again.

Hehe