𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞: 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Grim saw that Lilliana had grabbed the stone as she held it in her hands “we got the magestone! Now let's get outta here!” Grim shouted as he hopped onto Lilliana’s shoulders “roger that!” ace agreed “MYYY STOOOOOOOONE!” the monster exclaimed as t...

Grim saw that Lilliana had grabbed the stone as she held it in her hands “we got the magestone! Now let's get outta here!” Grim shouted as he hopped onto Lilliana’s shoulders “roger that!” ace agreed “MYYY STOOOOOOOONE!” the monster exclaimed as they ran past it with the stone in their clutches and no longer in the mines ‘i didn't think that plan would work. I never really used it on hillichurls, only the big type of monsters back in teyvat but i’m kinda glad we managed to do it’ Lilliana thought as they continued running, suddenly a loud crash was heard from behind them “are you kiddin’ me?! It's still coming! It pushed off all that weight!” Ace exclaimed as he looked over his shoulder “OoooOooogH…! GiiIve it baAaaAack…!” the monster screeched as it chased after them.

“It’s too fast! It’s about to catch us!” Deuce exclaimed while he also looked over his shoulder “then it's kill or be killed!” Lilliana shouted over the screeching “aw, fine! Let's just smash the thing. Try not to wet yourself, Deucey!” Ace called out as they stopped running “same to you Ace!” Deuce shouted back at him as he held his magic pen “i’m gonna show ya why they call the Grim the Great!” Grim exclaimed as he joined them ‘might as well join them’ Lilliana thought as a smirk crept on her face and she walked to them, the four of them fought the monster throwing different attacks with hopes of the monster fleeing or something else which was the outcome “*pant* *pant*” Deuce breathed heavily as he knelt on the ground “is it… over?” Ace asked as he laid on his back staring at the sky “i think… We won? I think we did it!” Grim exclaimed as they didn't see the monster in sight.

“All right!” Deuce cheered as he stood on his knees and both his arms were in the air “woohoo!” Ace cheered as well as his arms were also in the air while he was still on his back “gimme a victory high five!” Grim exclaimed as he held his paw up “yeeeah!” they all cheered while Lilliana chuckled “shared adversity sure does bring people together doesn't it?” she asked as she watched the trio “uh… i don't think that had anything to do with it” Deuce commented “yeah! Spare us the cliches, Lilli!” Ace piped up as he sat up and turned to look at her “there's no “together” here! We won ‘cause of me! This is all from me bein’ a magical genius!” Grim exclaimed, trying to take the credit for himself “y’know… I hate to admit it, but… We mostly won because of your plan” Ace piped up nervously looking away every few seconds.

“Yeah… if you hadn’t managed to keep your cool and tell us what to do and helped us in the end, we never would have got this mage stone” Deuce commented agreeing with Ace and quick images of her using the sword at the monster popped in his head “now i wont get expelled. And wow, is THAT a relief!” he added “i’m just glad that no one had gotten hurt” she smiled at them “yeah, yeah, lessons were learned, etcetera. Can we just go home already? I’m wiped” Ace asked dismissing what she said sarcastically “usin’ all that magic made me hungry!” Grim whined “huh? What’s this?” he asked noticing a black rock on the ground “is that a part of the monster we just beat? It looks like… a magestone? But it's black as coal! I've never seen one like that before” Deuce piped up unsure if it was a magestone “*sniff* *sniff* What IS this? It smells amazing!” Grim exclaimed as he sniffed the rock “are you insane?” Ace asked him with a raised brow “must be some kinda fancy monster candy that it was hidin’ from us! If this taste is half as good as it smells…”.